***DCS: AJS-37 Coming to DCS: World!***

Cobra847

This is not correct, there was an interview with Cobra when they were already Leatherneck and he stated that they were very interested in a MIG23 but it would not be their next project.

Didnt know about, was allways feeling Leatherneck dislike to do more eastern Jets but thx for informathion back to Viggen

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

And secondly it would be harder to get all the info as the JA 37D especially has allot of systems that might still be classified (or atleast much harder to get full access to).

I think this hits the nail on the head. If I'm not mistaken the JA-37 systems and avionics are closer to Gripen than they are the AJ(S) and therefore have a whole other level of limited access to it.

Or so I have been told. By an old master.

I think Sweden is paying game developers to make stuff... Swedish tanks in WoT and this...

:O

;)

And Wargame: Red Dragon :music_whistling:

ASUS Z370, i7 8086K @ 5,2 Ghz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080, 16GB Ram, TM HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR 5, Saitek combat rudders, 25" 1440p monitor, Oculus Rift

Check out Saab Twitter. These guys are so awesome!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

I always found their cars to be a bit weird, with the hand brake on the front wheels, and a reverse gear lock instead of a conventional steering lock, but their planes rock, and apparently, so does whoever controls their Twitter account. Thumbs up to SAAB!

I wish somebody released Mig-23 MLD. The most favourite one ever! Vigen, nevertheless rules too!! I would most likely buy it as well.

No idea about leathernecks further plans, but there is possibly going to be another player in the 3rd party scene, that might be offering what you desire... at some point in the distant future:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=177946

Just posted this week, and by the sounds of it, looks promising.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

PS, I'm sorry LN, I might have just distracted users away from your brilliant subforum!

DCS Finland | SF squadron

Question - since Viggen is potentially so close to the release it would be great to have a possibility to pre purchase it.

It would be also great to have an indication on how feature complete is the module going to be at its initial release. Is the target for the release to be more of a beta with community testing expected and few non-essential feature missing or more of an alpha with potentially long time till the module reaches a solid state. Looking at the announcement post I hope for more of an complete, finished module release.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Question - since Viggen is potentially so close to the release it would be great to have a possibility to pre purchase it.

It would be also great to have an indication on how feature complete is the module going to be at its initial release. Is the target for the release to be more of a beta with community testing expected and few non-essential feature missing or more of an alpha with potentially long time till the module reaches a solid state. Looking at the announcement post I hope for more of an complete, finished module release.

Cobra has stated earlier that the plan has been to announce the aircraft when it is close to finished. (The opposite of their plan with the F-14) :-)

A somewhat technical DCS question: is it possible in DCS to send e.g. the radar image and/or cockpit gauges to a second screen?

Yes, there are several ways to do this, you can do it by editing lua files or use separate software to do it for you. One of them is UltraMFCD

Edited by RaXha
  • Like 1