SU-27 / 33 and Helios

Great work. Have you found a fix for the A10 radio

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Slight off topic question, if I wanted to build one for a Hawk - how do you point helios at Hawk? Do you need to do some background coding?

Yes, you need to do some code in the export.lua

You have two options:

1- Capture the needed data from the Hawk in the export.lua and then, send it to Helios across the FC interface (like i did width the P51)

2- Create a new interface for the Hawk for Helios, then figure how to implement it in Helios installation. Then you need to extract all the data in the export.lua to send it to Helios across the Hawk Interface.

The first option, is more or less easy to do, if you got some knowledge of programming.

The second one, need support from Gadroc, and of course if you want to publish later, the users need to install the new Helios installation.

Is something i want to test width the Mi8. Create a new interface and talk width Gadroc, but, i need to finish the SU27 first !

• 3 weeks later...

???

Интернет-магазин для ЕАЭС, Стань частью команды VIRPIL Controls, VIRPIL Controls в ВК, Канал VIRPIL Controls на Youtube

Win10 / I7-4790K 4.6GHz / Z97X / GTX 1080Ti / 32 Gb / SSD Samsung 860 Pro 2Tb+HDD WD 2Tb/ 40" 4K Philips BDM4065UC / TrackIR 5 / VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Flightstick (pitch: soft center cam, stiff spring / roll: hard center cam, stiff spring) + VPC Extension 200mm (S-shaped)/ VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle with Aerobatics Detents/ VPC Control Panel #1 / VPC Ace Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome work, Capt!!

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Sorry guys, i was a bit busy those lasts weeks, creating an online roster for the squadron and some missions to fly.

The SU27 helios profile is allready finish and full working in 16:10, i just need to prepare the other resolutions versions before publish it.

I hope this week end i can have a bit of time to do it !!

How easy / how hard would it be to modify this if I wanted to? Is there a tutorial / wiki on this? Also what kind of instruments will you have exported?

Thanks for putting in the work for this! :)

How easy / how hard would it be to modify this if I wanted to? Is there a tutorial / wiki on this? Also what kind of instruments will you have exported?

Thanks for putting in the work for this! :)

for this cockpit i exported all instruments, including the weapons pylons, Beryoza, fuel gauges, mechanical info, etc...

Some alarm lights can not be exported, at least i dont know how, for example the autopilot disconection.

You can modify the profile, just moving the instruments where you want, but i made a single backgound image for all the cockpit, width holes where the instruments are, so if you can do some extreme changes, probably you need to change the background image in photoshop.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't wait to try this out. Holding off on starting the Ultimate Argument campaign until this is ready :)

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Er, dumb question, but WHAT is Helios?

I know it was almost a month ago but just to answer your question tovivan, Helios shows exported instrument data on a second screen, and allows for various buttons and switches to be interactive through either your mouse, or via your touch screen monitor. The screenshots you see of Helios are what you would see on your second monitor, ideally placed below your main monitor.

P.S. It's awesome, and both Gadroc (the creator) and those such as Capt Zeen (who create these profiles for Helios) deserve a huge amount of praise. Well done guys! :thumbup:

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I also would like to know any updates (if there are any). I was looking forward to starting Helios with this profile, but sadly it looks to be abandoned. Screenshots of it so far look amazing.

FENRIR

No KC-10 in DCS? Thank goodness for small miracles!

Intel i5 4690K OC to 4.0, Corsair CX850M PSU, 16GB Patriot Viper @ 1866MHz, EVGA GTX 1060 SC, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Saitek X-55, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Delanclip

Hello all.

The profile is ready, i just need to find some time to create the package, readme, and documentation to publish it.

I am really busy those weeks on my job and i dont have a lot of spare time.

In a couple of weeks i got holidays, so i hope i have more time to publish it and continue width the UH-1H profile i started some weeks ago.

This is some really cool stuff you're doing!

Looking forward to that UH-1H profile, but in the meantime I'm flying the heck out of your KA50 profile :)

System: Asus z270 A Prime, Intel i7-7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080, Samsung 500GB 850 EVO SSD.

Valve Index VR, TM Warthog Throttle & Grip, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 base, TM TPDR Rudders.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello capt Zeen...any news on the Profile publication?Thanks

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png