Inconsistent Integrity Check results...

ron533

Hi all,

I'm getting inconsistent IC results when changing the kneeboard view location and size.

Since I'm using 3 main monitors at surround, and an extra smaller monitor for MFD export, the kneebaord is displayed half cut and not workable on the forth smaller monitor.

(total resolution of 7360X1200 pixles. 6000 for 3 monitors with bezel correction and 1360 for the auxiliary monitor.)

Therefore I've seen you can edit the location and size of the kneeboard to any location,

and I did.

The file is located at DCS folder Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit\ViewportHandling.lua

the line I edit is this (line 33)

dedicated_viewport = {default_x,default_y,default_width,default_height}

to this

dedicated_viewport = {5000,2,950,1150}

as you can see the edit is only inside the brackets.

This way the kneebaord opens on the right side of the main screen and not on the forth screen.

most of the time the IC is green, i.e Passed.

Sometimes I get red IC ... and even worse - while connected to an IC server as green , and after a few minutes - it kicks me out for IC check.

Is this a known phenomena? Is this lua line not meant for editing inside the brackets and get some minimum flexibility like adjusting the kneeboard location?

no cheat here I think...

Is there a better and easier solution to move the kneeboard around?

Thanks!

Callsign   SETUP

• 2 weeks later...
Kneeboard Builder is great, just not for multiplayer, it creates its own .lua which does not pass the integrity check.

Thanks! So it wont help me to use it....

would be nice to know how to move the kneeboard around without triggering the IC.... :(

Callsign   SETUP

• 1 year later...