JF-17 BLOCK 3 because of the euro fighter typhoon?

E-TF[101] Breeze

This is such a strange thread. Eurofighter has nothing to do with the JF-17. A simulator has no concept of balance between aircrafts. Sounds like a multiplayer concern, but it’s up to the mission makers to create a ”fair” environment.

Totally this. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yes RL combat aviation is “pay to win” you want a jet half the cost of an F-16 there you go. But It’s probably not going to beat the F-16, maybe you don’t need it too and that’s fine, but it’s certainly not going to beat an aircraft that is twice as expensive as the F-16 itself. That’s not a reasonable expectation. Regardless of what you put on it.

That’s like buying a fully loaded Honda Civic and then complaining it’s not competitive with a Ferrari. It’s just not reasonable. You paid a fraction of the price and while the Honda may have more convenient features and you can do A LOT more with it, then the Ferrari, no one would expect it win out on the track.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

I don’t expect to win every time I go out there if it’s lone wolf against lone wolf, but I’ll have fun in every fight and make sure that EF pilot works up a sweat and probably still bag the occasional one. It will feel so good to fight for that victory and strike a blow psychologically to the opponent

I am also totally against balance and I don’t consider the JF-17 and EF equal in many ways, but goddamnit I’m going to make the most of what I’ve learned about Jeff. This is very much what the Jeff was designed for, to fight against an assymetric foe with much more money and equipment. Hopefully this means more Jeffs online will co operate and work together.

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

ikr this is hilarious. The concept that people develop for DCS multiplayer is funny. I heard the Spitfire is getting the Meteor first, so it could perform better in multiplayer.

Wow and they're forgetting the P-51's well-known Chemical Oxygen Iodine Laser? SMH, where's the balance!?

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• 2 weeks later...