Logbook -- a tool to record SP & MP progress

Ansirial

Hi Survival,

Thanks a lot, I analyzed log file and I have a question: is this a result of an online mission where you respawned a couple of times? Do you remember where you landed (or crashed)?

If so this could be very interesting and I probably need to do a little revision in order to make this compatible.

At the moment the sync app understand only a single takeoff and a single landing at the end.

Parsing problems are on reading landing location.

I would be able to apply a quickfix enabling "unknown" airports but I think would better to do some edit to correctly track an online sortie with multiple takeoff and landing.

What do you think?

Multiple Takeoffs and Landings would be nice.

Also Airstart für some Training lessons.

Has trained yesterday some Wild Weasle with the F16 so I doesn´t land.

I hosted the Mission by my Self and at the last try I turned of the Mission in air.:doh:

So, as far as I understand, if I had landed on the last try, it would have worked

Edited by Survival

Multiple Takeoffs and Landings would be nice.

Also Airstart für some Training lessons.

Has trained yesterday some Wild Weasle with the F16 so I doesn´t land.

I hosted the Mission by my Self and at the last try I turned of the Mission in air.:doh:

So, as far as I understand, if I had landed on the last try, it would have worked

Airstart should already been implemented.

I will give a look to these features soon.

1.jpg

Hi Tugais,

The collapse of the leaderboards and the virtual squadron leaderboard are already in plan. I have a lot of ideas but I'm alone on this project. I maintain a list for the activities but often bugfix take priority on planned activities.

To start, virtual squadron leaderboard will show a resume of the virtual squadron. To compare pilots it will be needed to enter each virtual squadron like now happens with other leaderboards. You can already enter in "public" virtual squadrons with its own direct links.

About training/operative hours this is a little complex.

Now data are on the database and are very easy to extract them; I think most difficult thing is how to show them to be comprehensible.

Yes of course that data can be shown on statistics but I'm still thinking how can avoid this can become a mess.

I appreciate a lot suggestion of the whole community so, at this point, I would like to share possible statistics wireframe here:

[ATTACH]243965[/ATTACH]

Thank you for your reply. I'll restrain myself to suggest more ideas until you've made progress on your own objectives for Logbook. Your statistics page looks very promising !

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

Thank you for your reply. I'll restrain myself to suggest more ideas until you've made progress on your own objectives for Logbook. Your statistics page looks very promising !

Hi Tugais, any suggestion is welcome! Feel free to give ideas, step by step I will complete checklist.

Platform will became better for everyone us.

1.jpg

Hi Tugais, any suggestion is welcome! Feel free to give ideas, step by step I will complete checklist.

Platform will became better for everyone us.

Hello Ansirial,

Here I go with some requests/comments.

• Do you think you could add an option to add mutliple victories of the same type instead of adding them one by one ?
  • Last weekend I noticed that most of my sorties were not associated with a specific plane. I had to edit most of the events to record the aircraft I flew with. Yesterday after logging a new sortie, I made sure to select the aircraft and saved the event. After review, the aircraft's name was missing and I had to edit the sortie to add it. Could you look into this minor problem ?

Thank you !

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

Are u planned some SAM/AAA Victories also.

Hi Survival, sorry for the delay, I was on vacation for a week on the wonderful tuscany seaside...

Thanks for the question, I understand the importance of AA targets, but I always considered them mainly as ground victories, do you think they should be divided from ground victories?

Hello Ansirial,

Here I go with some requests/comments.

• Do you think you could add an option to add mutliple victories of the same type instead of adding them one by one ?
  • Last weekend I noticed that most of my sorties were not associated with a specific plane. I had to edit most of the events to record the aircraft I flew with. Yesterday after logging a new sortie, I made sure to select the aircraft and saved the event. After review, the aircraft's name was missing and I had to edit the sortie to add it. Could you look into this minor problem ?

Thank you !

Thanks Tugais for the suggestions here my thoughts:

- Victories can be easily different, so at the moment this is not planned, maybe in the future.

- Thanks for the report, I think is possible something is missing, I will check and return here for an update. [uPDATE] -> Published a quickfix, now it should work properly.

Bye

Edited by Ansirial

1.jpg

Hi Survival, sorry for the delay, I was on vacation for a week on the wonderful tuscany seaside...

Thanks for the question, I understand the importance of AA targets, but I always considered them mainly as ground victories, do you think they should be divided from ground victories?

I hope u have refuelde ur Energie in Vacation.:smilewink:

No its not so important.

I think you have a roadmap and I don't want to disturb it.

Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

Tomorrow is release of the Syria map.

Have u do any changes or updates because of Airfields and so on or does it no matter?

Hi Survival, no references on maps, so it will probably no matter.

By the way, if you find any issue let me know.

1.jpg

Hi everybody!

I would like to share a work in progress of the next update because few weeks passed from the past update.

This will include a lot of minor fixes but mainly statistics will be avalaible, here you are a preview of the main screen

I hope you like it and I hope also to conclude soon this feature.

Bye

2020-08-28.thumb.png.df7db6596926b93cddef6a9ffb4b2eb6.png

1.jpg

Have a little problem with Carrier start and Takeoff.

It doesnt show me in the Briefing.

And also the hitten targets.

My Wingman have the records.

Its on Syria.

Hi Survival, I will give a check soon. I think I know the reason, it was a multiplayer mission?

1.jpg

Hi everybody!

I just released a new version of logbook with many interesting news:

- Statistics section both for user and for any character;

- Grouped leaderboards in the menu;

- Dark theme (enable it with "Edit user settings");

- Improved ship victories with ship type and tonnage;

- Spare victories (outside mission) are visibile and editable directly on the calendar;

- Download section (where you will find last version of sync apps);

- Mail address for suggestions (you can find it in credits section).

I hope you enjoy this news,

Bye

profile.thumb.png.bd1ecf9a5d25d3063a971c81f298930d.png

userStatistics.thumb.png.af3c9de45ce04b182d234fc93f941ae3.png

1.jpg