Wishlist for A-7

J-20

I'd be more happy if M3 stuck with props, as having ED be nearly the sole contributor wouldn't get much traction. Seeing a Wildcat or Beartcat would be a nice addition, or even some Zeros or Kis

HB I thought was working on an A-7, or at least considered it

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys, I heard that you guys are planning on making F-8. Can you make A-7 too. Since they have some similarities, and the carrier operation module is being made as well.

Despite the outward appearances they are absolutely different aircraft.

Last unofficial news I’ve seen was that Razbam has the Corsair II on their roadmap. There are several projects ahead of it waiting on the implementation of EDs air to ground radar namely the Strike Eagle, AV-8B Plus, and the Corsair II. Which falls somewhere behind their modules that are awaiting their final releases.

This was from at least last year so take it with a wheel barrow from your favorite salt mine.

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

I'd be more happy if M3 stuck with props, as having ED be nearly the sole contributor wouldn't get much traction. Seeing a Wildcat or Beartcat would be a nice addition, or even some Zeros or Kis

HB I thought was working on an A-7, or at least considered it

I would love for them to flesh out the mid to late war WW 2 Pacific Navy rosters for both sides. Which I believe they are given a Zero is already in the works behind the F4U-1D. Hiromachi has posted it’s an A6M5 mod. 52. Magnitude has an enormous amount of AI modeling to do just in ground and sea assets for the Corsair and Zero to feel at home. I believe hey will get there eventually, but it’s going to be a while.

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

I just want more cold war stuff, I don't really fly prop planes, but I'll buy the F4 just to support M3, plus I can pretend its the Korean war version in my head while I don my red baron scarf and sit on my doghouse.

Also another vote for an A-7 though supposedly Razbam was gonna make one at some point.

hqdefault.jpg

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...

Yes me too, I can pay for a A-7 as well. I do love all 70/80 planes. But I think the difference between A7 and F8 and huge.

Edited by Cthulhus
  • Like 1

Specs: Win10 64bits Pro, Intel i9-9900K | 32Go | RTX 2080 Ti | M.2 SSD 850go x2

Hardware: HTC Vive Pro + X56

Maps : Normandy + Assets | Gulf | Nevada

DCS Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | SuperCarrier | F-14A/B | F-5E | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | Mig-19 | MiG-21bis | AV-8B | Fw 190 D-9 | SA342 | P-51D | Bf 109 K-4 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | M-2000C | F-16C

Yeah, there is not much in common between the two aside from overall external appearance. Frankly I'd rather have the A-7 before the F-8 since we will have the F14A soon and need a cold war naval striker more. I don't think the HB A-6 will be coming "soon" either.

• Like 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).