Driver/Gunner/Radar Screen v 1.5.6.5199.291

Tango Lima

Hit the LCtrl+C then driver view, not able get back to the gunner view LCtrl+C not work anymore?

Radar? should be there a screen like radar scope? I don't see any think there!

I know the hotkey only what works is RADAR on and OFF see the lightning left-hand sight top. But this is all that I see.

Regards

Tango Lima/Scorpion

Edited by Thomas Loeffelmann

You enable the Radar screen with right CTRL + F10.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you, I know this but there is nothing only I see her is the lightning left-hand sight top. No Radar Screen.

I can turn the RADAR off then disappear the lightning but no RADAR screen.

I found my solution LCtrl+C take me to the Driver Seat and F1 take me back to the Gunner Seat

I have done some investigation about the RADAR.

What I found is the AAA M163 Vulcan and the SP AAA ZSU-23-4 Shilka have in the DCS World a RADAR, but no Radar Station.

The rest of the Russian SA-19 and SA-15 have RADAR and a Radar Station.

Regards

Tango Lima/Scorpion

Edited by Thomas Loeffelmann