Panavia Tornado by Polychop-Simulations? - Page 27 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-02-2017, 04:24 AM   #261
borchi_2b

Reputation power: 28
borchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to allborchi_2b is a name known to all

Imagine the ASSTA 3.1 as the german counterpart to the RAF GR4, although both differ in cockpit design they are both at the similar level of an up to date progress. I can not speak much about the ASSTA 3.1. What I can sy though is the fact that the ASSTA program keeps the Tornado fleet combat ready until 2025 minimum. Do to the NATO and Panavia restrictions is the ASSTA 3.1 upgraded Tornado completly restricted, unfortunately.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:05 PM   #262
Hans_Dampf

Reputation power: 1
Hans_Dampf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by borchi_2b View Post
Imagine the ASSTA 3.1 as the german counterpart to the RAF GR4, although both differ in cockpit design they are both at the similar level of an up to date progress. I can not speak much about the ASSTA 3.1. What I can sy though is the fact that the ASSTA program keeps the Tornado fleet combat ready until 2025 minimum. Do to the NATO and Panavia restrictions is the ASSTA 3.1 upgraded Tornado completly restricted, unfortunately.
Well, that isn't much of a suprise, is it?
Hans_Dampf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:24 PM   #263
QuiGon
Veteran

Reputation power: 17
QuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really nice

Still hoping for an older Tornado variant in DCS

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

QuiGon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:04 PM   #264
Robert31178

Robert31178 is on a distinguished road

Still hoping for any Tornado variant in DCS.
Robert31178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:02 PM   #265
westr

Reputation power: 9
westr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nice

The low level interdiction role would be more interesting for it anyway. I'd be more than happy with an early variant.
westr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:01 PM   #266
legitscoper

legitscoper is on a distinguished road

Any progress?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
legitscoper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:36 PM   #267
Rogue Trooper

Reputation power: 8
Rogue Trooper is a jewel in the roughRogue Trooper is a jewel in the roughRogue Trooper is a jewel in the roughRogue Trooper is a jewel in the roughRogue Trooper is a jewel in the roughRogue Trooper is a jewel in the rough

A low level interdictor is the way to go.
Rogue Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote