PAK-FA Project

Amazing work on your Su57, it's a real beast !

However, I notice that the pilot seems to black out very often ! Do I fly too fast ?

Also, it feels like going "up" by itself pretty easily, just needs to get used to, I guess ...

• 3 weeks later...

You never going to finish any of your mods if you try to make 3 or 4 at the same time please finish the su-57, the community here regonize than you are very good moder my friend I remember when you start witch this proyect before f-18c from dcs very long time but never finish because first you are along and two you start witch another proyect is not complain ok? because you doing freefor this community but please finish this one lol.

You never going to finish any of your mods if you try to make 3 or 4 at the same time please finish the su-57, the community here regonize than you are very good moder my friend I remember when you start witch this proyect before f-18c from dcs very long time but never finish because first you are along and two you start witch another proyect is not complain ok? because you doing freefor this community but please finish this one lol.

How do you think I will be able to finish the SU-57 ?

I am all ears please enlighten me heheheh.

The SU-57 has been getting updates and improved a lot in externally and internally and even smart weapons deployment, you want more? hahahaha.

Well without documentation and information from the aircraft there is not much I can really do,all my work is based of recent documentaries and things found on the net.

Edited by cubanace

@jerec Before insulting other people, try to make a dcs mod with your own cockpit and systems, it is extremely hard and endlessly much time goes into it. If you din‘t have the time or skills to do so just appreciate what the people of the modding community produce or shut up.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

Due to DCS 2.5.5 dropping in a few days I decided to update all of the SU-57 AA Missiles Spects accordingly.

The RVV-M will be renamed as K-77M and also a new model I have made will be added as a new 3d missile model due to folding Fins.

Speeds of all missiles will be reworked.

The K-77M is a smart version of the R-77 and was made for the SU-57 ,it includes a better guidance system so it's ment not to miss as often.

And wont until I get to see what the real cockpit looks like and proper systems are made.

wow...crazy that there's no images yet of the cockpit. Even the newer F-35 has stuff we can see now.

Hopefully you'll get enough to work with soon. Fine exterior model work!

• 1 month later...

Studying C++ and Aerodynamics formulas.

Hello …

Just wanted to report that the slow pace of the updates in regards the SU-57 and MIG-23UB is because I have taken the time and effort into making the SU-57 Full Fidelity, i want you all to know that I am not a professional coder or Aerodynamics equation type guy but that is ok with me because what we don't know we will learn, so I have taken the time to study and I am taking online classes for C++ and also studying aerodynamics formulas and everything related to flight, this way I can make the SU-57 EFM .

I am not giving up on this project on the contrary I will continue learning and researching this aircraft for years to come in order to make it better, so please have patience and follow my journey :thumbup:

Please do not ask in regards systems I wont answer any questions, in the future when you guys fly the aircraft and with the notes from the pilots given that will be enough proof of a well done job.

For those that do not know the SU-57 is already in service and also the SU-57E variant has been granted/Approved for export for many countries.

First steps into EFM just setting up the ED FM template

Screenshot_2.jpg

Also some basic Aerodynamics formulas definitions.

Screenshot_3.jpg

This Remake of the SU-57 also includes a New SU-57 model to be up to date with DCS standards,New model and renders made by MIDPOINT MODELS these are renders with PBR included.

SU57_054_flight_0088.bmp177A807E-2289-41A0-82C7-75C2E4E49632Default.jpg

SU57_054_flight_0075.bmpA407AFF5-4FBE-43B8-8CB8-4B5028D807A7Default.jpg

SU57_054_flight_0073.bmp4DC28FFF-D471-4FF2-B57A-E34BC36E9D6CDefault.jpg

Best regards:

CubanAce.

Edited by cubanace

That model looks awesome and getting an EFM eventually simply kicks. Hope you plan on doing that for the MiG as well cheerilee.png

I just wish DCS wouldn't simply crash up as soon as I put a Su-57 in a mission (tried just on PG yet though)... wanted to give it a try after I had to try the MiG-23UB and it seems I can't. Even comes in the rare occasion with the crash reporter showing up, but then it just generates corrupted 1KB files in the end...

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

@Cubanace You might find it somewhat useful, if you haven't seen it yet (I doubt you haven't).

91fddv.jpg

we need so hard this cockpit. by the way, the last external model is outstanding. expecting a cockpit with the same level. I am sure you can!! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]