Help with Simple Radio?

JazonXD

Hi guys, I have noticed that Simple Radio is getting really advanced and I'm guessing that most people are on it now, but I need some help setting it up and how to use it.

I am completely new to this software and I'm not even that familiar with TS. I've only downloaded Simple Radio Standalone and installed it. So far, I have no idea how to use it in DCS, how to configure it, what frequency I use to talk to allies...etc.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks.

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

Hi guys, I have noticed that Simple Radio is getting really advanced and I'm guessing that most people are on it now, but I need some help setting it up and how to use it.

I am completely new to this software and I'm not even that familiar with TS. I've only downloaded Simple Radio Standalone and installed it. So far, I have no idea how to use it in DCS, how to configure it, what frequency I use to talk to allies...etc.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks.

Instructions are provided for Simple Radio on the website. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169387

With that said, what aircraft are you trying to use it with? If you have it installed, have you ran the Simple Radio Client Radio?

I assume you have it installed correctly. What you need to do is setup simple radio for the key presses and input the server IP address of the simpleRadio server you are connecting to.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Instructions are provided for Simple Radio on the website. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169387

With that said, what aircraft are you trying to use it with? If you have it installed, have you ran the Simple Radio Client Radio?

I assume you have it installed correctly. What you need to do is setup simple radio for the key presses and input the server IP address of the simpleRadio server you are connecting to.

I used the SRS installer to install the client so I'm assuming I installed it correctly. I am trying to use it in both A-10C and also F-15C. Where can I find the information on which simpleradio server to connect to?

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

I used the SRS installer to install the client so I'm assuming I installed it correctly. I am trying to use it in both A-10C and also F-15C. Where can I find the information on which simpleradio server to connect to?

The server admins will have to post the info for the SR IP.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

• 2 years later...