Razbam - Falklands map images. - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-13-2020, 08:52 AM   #41
Cornelius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konovalov View Post
Exactly spot on. Razbam communication to customers has been mixed at best. The monthly video updates were nice until they were dropped due to customer criticism which I found a none too convincing explanation. I would have been happy with some simple official Razbam monthly or even quarterly statement on progress of modules and plans. But hopefully lessons have been learned and 2020 will see good progress with completion of the Harrier and M2K modules along with solid communication of the progress being made on these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't for the life of me see, why any lessons should have been learned. 2019 was all about business as usual and if it threatens to boil over, lift the lid for a moment.
But maybe 2020 will be the year of a miraculous change.

Member of "the small group here who are very vocal" inbound. Toxicity reaching danger levels. Forum is facing total destrution. Is there any hope for salvation?
Cornelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 09:29 AM   #42
shagrat
ED Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlikwin View Post
Well that's the sort of thing they could have posted a few months back when all this conjecture started.

I'm glad that they are being transparent.

But it looks like there are only 2 actual coders Zeus and Leo presumably. FM is presumably Smiley, And we can fill in the blanks on the 3D guys according to project (s).
They did... at least the general message ("finish old modules before moving on") was announced quite a while ago and just in December announced very prominently, again.
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4147034

- Flying Sims since 1984 -
Win 10 | i5 7600K@4.0GHz | 32GB | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | TM HOTAS Warthog custom extension | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs |a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)
shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 07:32 PM   #43
Harlikwin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagrat View Post
They did... at least the general message ("finish old modules before moving on") was announced quite a while ago and just in December announced very prominently, again.
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4147034
I was referring to the rough "teams" or what their idea of a "team" is. Its quite different than what I would expect. But at least we know now.

Yes the finish the old first has been repeated. And will hopefully come to pass.