2 questions about this awesome plane

Simon1279

when i put the BF 109 in the editor starting from ramp for a cold start, it has no machineguns ammo, just cannon ones, if i put it starting from runway it has machineguns ammo, is this an issue related to its beta state, or am i missing something ?

In the DORA there were "those textures", are "those textures" available in the BF 109, if yes where are them ?

thanks in advance

rgrds

Simon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

when i put the BF 109 in the editor starting from ramp for a cold start, it has no machineguns ammo, just cannon ones, if i put it starting from runway it has machineguns ammo, is this an issue related to its beta state, or am i missing something ?

In the DORA there were "those textures", are "those textures" available in the BF 109, if yes where are them ?

thanks in advance

rgrds

Simon

If you mean with "those textures" the swastika, then, afaik, those are not available for the default liveries that ED releases. You probably saw liveries made by someone of the community and I would think that this will be the case for the Bf109 as well.

If you mean with "those textures" the swastika, then, afaik, those are not available for the default liveries that ED releases. You probably saw liveries made by someone of the community and I would think that this will be the case for the Bf109 as well.

Actually, if you open the DDS files, the swastikas are available from the liveries that ED released. At least this was the case with the Dora.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

thanks in advance

rgrds

Simon

I believe you have to put in the ammo count when you cold start. Guessing runway start they do it for you

Actually, if you open the DDS files, the swastikas are available from the liveries that ED released. At least this was the case with the Dora.

I prefeir talking about fully accurate historical skins than about the swastika itself, i'm just for realism and nothing else, and yes there are historical accurate skins for the DORA not user made (not in every country it's forbidden after about 1 century it is just considered history, at least in my country, it is.)

I believe you have to put in the ammo count when you cold start. Guessing runway start they do it for you

If i ask to the ground crew the rearm, they appears to be at the 100%, but on machineguns still no ammo, they're just in the cannon.

Edited by Simon1279

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

I prefeir talking about fully accurate historical skins than about the swastika itself, i'm just for realism and nothing else, and yes there are historical accurate skins for the DORA not user made (not in every country it's forbidden after about 1 century it is just considered history, at least in my country, it is.)

If i ask to the ground crew the rearm, they appears to be at the 100%, but on machineguns still no ammo, they're just in the cannon.

Did you flip the safety switch cover on the joystick? Not the master arm switch but the safety. You have to do both for the 109 ... I think the 190 they did it automatically when you pressed the trigger.

left shift space to take the safety cover off.

And if you can post a track?

And i agree about the "texture" although that "group" did some heinous things never done before in recorded history. The Swastika is actually a Indian religious symbol.

So it's like a knight having a cross on his shield, but that texture caries some serious confrontations with it.

487th Squadron

Section Leader

Yes arming and everything ain't a problem, safety switch, master arm and every other arming commands are well mapped on my stick, making a mission in the editor and starting from runway showed me this killing machine in action versus a bunch of unlucky P51 pilots, but setting in the editor strat from ramp it starts without mg ammo, i assume it's the beta state of my beloved ME 109

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]