Cold start carrier missions starts in flight

duja

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out this weird issue with F/A-18 carrier missions. They keep starting in flight even though they were set-up to start from ramp. All the supercarrier missions along with some downloaded act the same. If I open them in mission editor it clearly states start from ramp once I load into the game they start in flight.

What am I missing here?

I tried going through all the settings but couldn't find anything related to it.

I'm using VR if that matters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out this weird issue with F/A-18 carrier missions. They keep starting in flight even though they were set-up to start from ramp. All the supercarrier missions along with some downloaded act the same. If I open them in mission editor it clearly states start from ramp once I load into the game they start in flight.

What am I missing here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most likely, your running missions with the "SUPER CARRIERS" and you haven't purchased or installed correctly the "SUPER CARRIER DLC".

If DLC isn't installed correctly, you can't take off (Will start in air) or catch wires on a landing (Impossible to trap), also can't see flight crew on deck.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

• 2 weeks later...