Preorder date

CBenson89

• ED Team

A-10c II will be on sale at the end of this month if all goes to plan.

There will be no pre-order, but we will have a huge discount for the first month for the upgrade option.

thank you

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I dont own the A10c do I need it?

No, you will get both modules if you purchase it after release. However , the new module will be more expensive, so if you buy the A10C now, and the new one when it comes out, you'll save $10. But you only have a few days left, as the "old" module will no longer be available once A10C-II is released. Either way, you'll have both, as they are maintaining both modules. So you have to decide if you want to have both and 10 bucks in your pocket too. :)

• ED Team
Straight to OB or will it appear in stable?

Always to open beta first, once we are happy open beta is stable as it can be we will push it to the stable build.

Hope, we will get new A-10 on Wednesday.

A-10C II planned for the end of the month, 30th, if that changes I will update the patch status post.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I dont own the A10c do I need it?

I guess I, too, am a part of a very small minority - those who do not own the A-10C (I have every module except A-10C and C101). The A-10 is simply not my cup of tea. I do almost exclusively A2A and hardly ever A2G. I tried the A-10C when they had the free trials and didn't care for it. Since then I have put in about 30min in the A-10A from FC3 and all of that playing with air-refueling. Once I learned how to refuel the A-10 consistently, it went back on the "virtual shelf". So, to all who appreciate the A-10C, I wish you many hours of enjoyment and satisfaction from the new A10Cv2 (and best of luck to ED with the sales, of course - I don't doubt it'll be a success). In the meantime, I'd like to find out the preorder/release date on the Mi-24 heli... :)

Cheers!

Doc

The 30th of what February?

Ahh he didn't say what year! :megalol:

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey