Sound improvement?

Reflected

Is it only me? I noticed that piston engine planes sound much much fuller now with a lot more bass and richer engine sound. Is it because of the update or because I just updated to the latest Nvidia drivers and some audio stuff was installed with it? Anyhow, I really like the results! :thumbup:

Why didn't they make a bigger deal of it? I consider it a MAJOR improvement!

I've just a read a comment with the completely opposite opinion. I don't know how these new sounds don't amaze you but I also gotta agree that the new sounds are really an improvement, a long awaited improvement!

Great, very good news to hear while I'm in the process of major connectivity cabling overhaul around the house and all kinds of chores including moving my Win10 installation to a solid but not overkill SSD, sounds like things are lining up.

Man, now I wish ED would do something unusual for 2.5 hype, ... can we call Shoygu and ask him which bird with smoke canisters we can borrow for a little "DCS" spin in 4K in snowy siberia or something?

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria