MAJ. J.J. JABARA FU-513

==Wiggy==

Thanks DonJosh! Very nice of you to say. I generally don't publish my personal paint kits. Not because I don't want to share, but because I value the creative works if others. I like to see how people do things and appreciate their own talents. I would hate to see just a bunch of works that look like mine... I'm only one paint brush. There are many fantastic painters out there! Which I know you are very aware of! And I appreciate your interest in my work! I'll try to keep my paints as high quality as I can make them!

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

For a few years, Skate's and BoNidle's creations were THE Sabre skins to go for. They're still OK, but...

Then this fella Rick comes along God knows where from and blows both of them out of the water. Pretty impressive for a DCS newcommer :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Thanks DonJosh! Very nice of you to say. I generally don't publish my personal paint kits. Not because I don't want to share, but because I value the creative works if others. I like to see how people do things and appreciate their own talents. I would hate to see just a bunch of works that look like mine... I'm only one paint brush. There are many fantastic painters out there! Which I know you are very aware of! And I appreciate your interest in my work! I'll try to keep my paints as high quality as I can make them!

i understand what your say and respect it. In the other hand people can see what and how you done your work. Thats can open there eyes and minds to work on or upgrade there own skins. Like Tesla did with the battery charging licence in the automobile industry ;)

This is only my opinion :smartass: thanks for the great skins you already done for us.

Great skin Rick, whats next ?

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

MAJ. J.J. JABARA 1953 (Dirty version and Clean) uses the BORT numbers. So you can have MP sessions with different tail numbers Robert. In fact my earlier B/W stripe Jabara series are BORT enabled as well. :) When I do this one it will also be BORT enabled. I may just leave the Pilot name OFF the paint in order to facilitate MP cohesion...we'll see.

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

I did see that there were 334th skins with blanks for the bort numbers, I have them, and it's what I am after for some applications. I am very into historical skins, personal skins, specific skins, and sometimes I see one and I'm like "man, as a generic skin it'd be sweet for co-ops or AI flights!".

I've never been a guy to really ask for personal stuff, but here recently I've been "bad" lol.....I really am enjoying the skins all of you are making, I love them!!

~Rob

@Sirius, I'm not surr exactly what you mean. But I'm guessing you mean doing the textures from scratch, starting with nothing but the UV map?

This is not for DCS but will be released for P3D and FSX soon. I'm doing all the textures for it. It's not of the same quality as DCS as it's been done by the Legendary freeware developer Milton Shupe. So obviously this doesn't use PBR engine like DCS... But I've done diffuse, Alpha channel, specular, specular Alpha, and bumps.

XF-92A:

25015412508_102b707b8e_o.jpg

39078044424_c0568578aa_o.jpg

24917975907_75b9960d8f_o.jpg

39078044714_e3827e596b_o.jpg

24917976197_88ac4665d1_o.jpg

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut