New multiplayer

GreenHornet

Does anyone have any good multiplayer servers for the beginner player?

You are welcome to try mine. I have several training aircraft available to fly. I have a training base where you can fly and stay out of combat if you want. And when you are ready, there is plenty of combat to be had. See signature

Does anyone have any good multiplayer servers for the beginner player?

I've been playing on the DDCS server

It seems a little intimating at first, but it's really not once you get on and have a few flights. Warning it can be very addictive.....

Beginner player?

As long as you can do something you can help..... On the DDCS server you can help by flying the free Su-25t. As long as you know how to fire sead missiles and or Vikhrs etc.

Use the free TF-51 and capture farps. You get really good at landing on the ground in weird places lol. See the farps and bases on the real time live maps.

Even something hard like the F/A-18, as long as you can shoot 120's and fire off AGM-65F Maverick's your good, learn others as you go.

I do recommend Track ir and at least be on the discord channel.

Most play on the DDCS sever is semi hard core, we are not a full on clan. Tho, some do take it more serious then others. Sometimes we setup a good strike package and get organized etc. Some times we laugh at a flat earther that just join the channel and is trying to convince one of the guy's that's a physicist.

The big one for anyone sitting on the fence, is to jump in and have a go on any server. It's a whole new game and it's only going to get better. Especially now with CA (combined arms module) slowly getting some work done. DDCS is the only server I believe that you can sling tanks and have player driven tank wars or get in and shoot the sams at your opponents. Loads of fun.

We are gong to be doing some training some nights. there are many channels you can jump into on the DDCS discord. So we can go to a separate channel and help from time to time, one on one. We just spawn in away from the front lines. Sling loading in the Ka-50 for example, see on the DDCS server, every player unit is slung into the match, except for static base units. Player slung units are saved every server restart, unless destroyed.

The comms are from others, doing other things... Not related to this video below. Just me messing with the enemy from the ground units lol.

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link