Inertial Starter not working

Proteuswave

Hi guys. Running the latest open beta.

When doing a cold and dark start with the plane I cannot get any response when calling for the inertial starter anyone else having this?

Intel i7 6700 3.4Ghz , 32gig ripjaw ram , Asus Strix RX480 OC 8gb , Samsung 850 Pro SSD, Asus ROG VIII Ranger Z170 Motherboard.

It's not the inertial starter the problem.

1) The always to think about it possibility :

The base need to be the right color

2) The bug :

Contact with ground crew was bugged. You have to call and call and call again until you finally get an answer. Yesterday I get no problem on Burning Skies. Ground crew answered each time. But the voice of ground crew is still bugged. Sometimes you don't hear answer but they answer. Check text upper left of screen.

It's not the inertial starter the problem.

1) The always to think about it possibility :

The base need to be the right color

2) The bug :

Contact with ground crew was bugged. You have to call and call and call again until you finally get an answer. Yesterday I get no problem on Burning Skies. Ground crew answered each time. But the voice of ground crew is still bugged. Sometimes you don't hear answer but they answer. Check text upper left of screen.

Confirm. But in my experience it's not just ground crew. I also find that I have to issue messages to ATC or AI wingmen several times before I get an answer.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5