DCS-NL help please !

ntreacy

Hi, New to DCS and just getting back into flight sim.

DCS is everything I have been looking for in a flight sim. I started playing 2 weeks ago but I have a couple of questions....

Using DCS 1.5.8.12823

1. In the multiplayer list there doesn't appear to be a lot of servers (about 28 I think). Most have only 1 -4 players and no real purpose. Are there other servers available? Is it because I am using the basic version of DCS?

2. I found the DCS-NL server (86.90.105.162:10308) fantastic and set about playing. After a few hours of playing I think I got kicked off.. Not sure why. I wasnt cheating etc or doing anything wrong that I can think off. Im a fair player. But for the last week every time I press 'JOIN' on the DCS-NL server it starts to load then just goes back to the server page. Perhaps I need to update my version? Any ideas

Does anyone have an email or link to the admin at DCS-NL?

I'm sorry if my newbie request is a pain but I am desperate to get into some meaningful multiplayer.

Thanks in anticipation.

If you click on this website you can see a list of all the servers currently being hosted in DCS.

As Razor pointed out, most are now being hosted on 2.5 not 1.5

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/gameapi/serverlist.php

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Hi ntreacy!

DCS-NL is currently still on 1.5.8 due to some bugs in 2.5 that would ruin the mission for the players.

What playername do you use ntreacy? Can't seem to find you in the logs.

-

If man were meant to fly he'd be filled with helium.

;3428231']If you click on this website you can see a list of all the servers currently being hosted in DCS.

As Razor pointed out, most are now being hosted on 2.5 not 1.5

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/gameapi/serverlist.php

Great link Mav, I had never seen that one but it is a great tool. Thanks.

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

• 3 months later...
What hapenned to dcs-nl server. Is it permanently closed, or just temporary...?

I don't know what's happened, it was one of my favorites server before the closing date. Their website is now redirecting to DCS official page, so I belive it isn't a "quick" downtime for maintenance unfortunately :cry::cry:

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!