Spitfire Enhanced Cockpit

Grajo

Hi,

This is my "Togo" mod for the Spitfire, which I am used to "reload" after every update.

Has some small tweaks here and there, but I just can not fly without it anymore.

Spitfire-Enhanced-Cockpit-by-Grajo-01.jpg

If anybody interested:

DOWNLOAD v01

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3307846/

*Passes the integrity check for Multiplayer - OvGME / JSGME compatible.

Best

• 10 months later...

@Grajo, I just purchased the Spitfire and wanted to see if this Cockpit MOD still worked... Mod looked OK to Me! - Thanks

DEFAULT:

1318619306_DCS2020-DefaultReticle.thumb.png.d56dd52d0f3e8c2eacb617a25da9d079.png

ENHANCED:

403080266_DCS2020-EnhancedSpitfireReticle.thumb.png.5d8a0ad9370828d8d7f5d54c8f27d493.png

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Hello, YSIAD_RIP. Yep, it does still work :]. If you are new to Spitfire I advise you to try this mod also from Mnemonic:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3310397/

Best

I was able to upload my Default vs Enhanced Spitfire Cockpit screenshots. The Reticle and the extra visibility of the dials are fantastic.

The Mnemonic Propeller Mod is very nice even for us non-VR Users.

Now that I have seen the difference, I can not "unsee" the overdone propeller effect on the other DCS Warbirds.. lol.. Downloading the rest of the prop mods now.

Cheers

Edited by YSIAD_RIP
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It's a bunch of dds files, so just take the ones you need and dump all the rest.

For gunsight you need to use mark_II_base and mark_II_tick files, that I can confirm because I use exactly these on my PC. 

For armoured glass, I don't know, but looking at the filesnames, I'd first try to keep the ones with word "glass" in them and see what happens.

Edited by Art-J
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Thank you! I'll give it a go. I'm having a lot of trouble telling ground targets from the background through the green tainted armored glass. I spot and approach them from an angle, turn and do the final dive for the kill and when it comes to aiming then it's all a lot of green stuff. 😕

I'd wish there was a gfx option to make ground targets slightly more visible without resorting to labels.

Edited by nachinus
  • Like 1