BS2 license problem

Grifter

I had BS1 with the BS2 upgrade installed and working just fine. Was on my profile page at digitalcombatsimulator.com and saw you could enter both licenses and consolidate down to one license for BS2. Now every time I load DCS, I get prompted to bind the license to my account. It's a pain and it slows my loading time to the game's main menu. I tried using the registry key editor that wipes out the registry for BS2 as indicated on DCS support page: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/564/#1780273 But no joy.

I also used the module manager to shut the module off and turn it back on again, but no joy. Anyone know how I fix this thing so I don't have to keep entering the stupid license every time I load the sim? Thanks.

EDIT: I fixed this problem by deleting the module from my computer. Click on the trash can next to the module in the module manager under the "install" tab. Then, just to be sure, run the delete registry for BS2 linked in my original post. Then, reboot your computer. Finally start DCS and it will download the module; provide your registry key, and you should be good. Just thought I would share in case anyone else experiences this difficulty.

Edited by Grifter
Found answer to my question