DCS: P-47D-30 Discussion

Barrett_g

NP, from the text You couldn't understand the tone of the writer, I can assure You that I was smiling, sorry if my bad English could be sometimes cause of misunderstanding..

After that I still believe that ED must not move devs to the P-47 until the A-8 will be at an acceptable state... From the launch very few fixes, no new features... So at the moment the picture is not so good...

If I will see that the Anton will be leaved back to bring the P-47 on sale only to make other cache, even if I have all the Warbirdrs and at least 10 others modules, I will not buy it.

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

pls enought of fw190 a8 it is here alredy it just need couple of years to be finished

im a worriedabout p-47 there was realy no in game screenshots so far like it was in case of fw190 a8 right now we got only some pics from art editor program or something like this

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

pls enought of fw190 a8 it is here alredy it just need couple of years to be finished

im a worriedabout p-47 there was realy no in game screenshots so far like it was in case of fw190 a8 right now we got only some pics from art editor program or something like this

Graf... You don't have even a fuel tank... How You can state that is "enough"? And the other loadout options? And the bug in the graphics/engine/instruments field? If You wanna the P-47 cause You like it You can tell it plainly, there's no problem mate

But You must be correct in stating the real status of the Anton...

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have the 190-A and agree there is a lot of work left to do... I mainly fly on aerobatic servers so functions missing do not bother me (too much!). I'll be honest though, the P-47 is my favourite aircraft from WW2 (along with the B-17) and I would love for it to come out asap... Completely appreciate that other modules that require finishing have priority and deserve priority though!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have the 190-A and agree there is a lot of work left to do... I mainly fly on aerobatic servers so functions missing do not bother me (too much!). I'll be honest though, the P-47 is my favourite aircraft from WW2 (along with the B-17) and I would love for it to come out asap... Completely appreciate that other modules that require finishing have priority and deserve priority though!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

agree p-47 was a workhorse of ww2 it was build in crazy numbers it was used in almost every way it could be used :) it had turbo supercharger

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

agree p-47 was a workhorse of ww2 it was build in crazy numbers it was used in almost every way it could be used :) it had turbo supercharger

Those crazy numbers, were built here, in the town I am close to, over 6000 of all the various iterations. The factory that built them still stands, and the airport they taxied out to, to be flown to airfields is still adjacent to the factory. However, the airport is much larger and modernized.

We also cranked out 70% of all .50 caliber rounds used during WWII, and many ammo storage bunkers are still dotting the surrounding country side. Our town also built more LST's than any other inland port, over 300, and pictures of LST 327 (which is currently docked here) exist when it landed equipment during the Normandy invasion.

Plain, and unassuming, and not well known - Evansville, IN.

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

Those crazy numbers, were built here, in the town I am close to, over 6000 of all the various iterations. The factory that built them still stands, and the airport they taxied out to, to be flown to airfields is still adjacent to the factory. However, the airport is much larger and modernized.

We also cranked out 70% of all .50 caliber rounds used during WWII, and many ammo storage bunkers are still dotting the surrounding country side. Our town also built more LST's than any other inland port, over 300, and pictures of LST 327 (which is currently docked here) exist when it landed equipment during the Normandy invasion.

Plain, and unassuming, and not well known - Evansville, IN.

and i forgot the most important it was designed by 2 russian imigrants

and i forgot the most important it was designed by 2 russian imigrants

My family immigrated over in 1770. Most everything we have ever achieved, designed, sourced, or invented in this country was by immigrants, or the descendants of immigrants. We are a country of immigrants.

JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

My family immigrated over in 1770. Most everything we have ever achieved, designed, sourced, or invented in this country was by immigrants, or the descendants of immigrants. We are a country of immigrants.

i agree imigration is one of the most powerfull thing in the world

Yes, let's get back on topic before we fall down a wormhole :)

agree someone could dro psome p-47 screen shoots

Seriously, the stickied P47 thread is the one you should be looking in.

No need to raise a new thread for a question like this.

There is a need if I wanted to raise more attention to this matter ;)

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

There is a need if I wanted to raise more attention to this matter ;)

Completely agree! :thumbup:

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

• ED Team
Any bit of news would do :)

Sorry nothing to share just yet,

When the ED team are ready they will post some news.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Sorry nothing to share just yet,

When the ED team are ready they will post some news.

Thanks

Any update is appreciated! Even if it is just hold the line, till developments mature.