Deleting waypoints/steerpoints/markpoints,

bunraku

True, but he explicitly stated that he's not looking for a way to declutter/hide them. He wants to delete them, which is no possible unfortunately.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

True, but he explicitly stated that he's not looking for a way to declutter/hide them. He wants to delete them, which is no possible unfortunately.

Well sometimes the things one is not looking for, are the things one would need the most.

• Like 1

Well sometimes the things one is not looking for, are the things one would need the most.

Then one shouldn't explicitly say that he's not looking for this thing. ;)

I always find it annoying when I say I don't want *this* and then someone gives me exactly *this*, even though I said that I don't want it.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Then one shouldn't explicitly say that he's not looking for this thing. ;)

I always find it annoying when I say I don't want *this* and then someone gives me exactly *this*, even though I said that I don't want it.

I know, right

Best thing you can do is build two or three flightplans.

You can do two if you don’t mind ingress and egress on one and AO on a second. Or, you build Ingress, AO and Egress as three different flightplans. Either way you end up with a much less cluttered AO on your TAD.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com