CK37 Input Codes CheatSheet

funkyfranky

btw, could you resize and split the figure to fit the kneeboard?

Took me a while, but I have uploaded a kneeboard version - see first post :)

Thanks to Zabuza for pointing out how to get the custom kneeboard working :thumbup:

And thanks to sacksahne for his great Quick Weapon Chart :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Took me a while, but I have uploaded a kneeboard version - see first post :)

Thanks to Zabuza for pointing out how to get the custom kneeboard working :thumbup:

And thanks to sacksahne for his great Quick Weapon Chart :thumbup:

Bug report on your kneeboard version:

I installed it, and it changed the behaviour of my (default) kneeboard turn page keys.

Suddenly the "next page" key turned off my engine. :(

Zabusa's costum kneeboard mod works fine for me.

• Like 1

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Bug report on your kneeboard version:

I installed it, and it changed the behaviour of my (default) kneeboard turn page keys.

Suddenly the "next page" key turned off my engine. :(

Now this is really strange. There should be nothing in there that changes your key bindings.

Does it work again if you uninstall the mod?

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

Now this is really strange. There should be nothing in there that changes your key bindings.

Does it work again if you uninstall the mod?

Yes.

And it works also if I change the lua codes in your mod to those in Zabuza's mod.

But then your pages does not fit anymore.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Yes.

And it works also if I change the lua codes in your mod to those in Zabuza's mod.

But then your pages does not fit anymore.

Okay, good to hear that it works again if you remove the mod.

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce that on my system. Here everything works just fine.

The only difference between Zabuza's lua file and mine is that that there is a variable "dx" which shifts and stretches the images when it is loaded. I removed that in the function call but left it in the lua (it was set to 1/1024).

I just uploaded a new version of the mod where I removed it completely. Maybe you could give it another try and see if it works?

Edit: Or alternatively, you could set the dx value in the Zabuza style lua files which work for you to a small value of dx=1/1024. I just tried that it fits nicely then.

Otherwise, I would have to rescale/redo the images to make them fit with the default dx setting, which is actually not much fun ;)

Still a mystery to me how this has an influence on the keybinding of the kneeboard...

Edited by funkyfranky

:thumbup:

Okay, good to hear that it works again if you remove the mod.

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce that on my system. Here everything works just fine.

The only difference between Zabuza's lua file and mine is that that there is a variable "dx" which shifts and stretches the images when it is loaded. I removed that in the function call but left it in the lua (it was set to 1/1024).

I just uploaded a new version of the mod where I removed it completely. Maybe you could give it another try and see if it works?

Edit: Or alternatively, you could set the dx value in the Zabuza style lua files which work for you to a small value of dx=1/1024. I just tried that it fits nicely then.

Otherwise, I would have to rescale/redo the images to make them fit with the default dx setting, which is actually not much fun ;)

Still a mystery to me how this has an influence on the keybinding of the kneeboard...

Thanks, I'll test. :)

Edit:

Yes! Thanks!

Works very well now!

Edit2: Yes, I'm puzzled too what went wrong, but not it's working. :)

Edited by Sporg

System specs:

Yes! Thanks!

Works very well now!

Great, I'm glad it works now for you :)

Edit2: Yes, I'm puzzled too what went wrong, but not it's working. :)

It is definitely a strange behavior! Maybe something LNS or ED should have a look at. Because there seem to be other users who have trouble with changing the kneeboard pages for no obvious reason.