Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

collision tress is VERY interesting.... BUT if you have to put it all over the country... what a load of work ! any comment ?

It's more for special areas, not suppose to be for the entire map.

Another jeep to consider also..a forward Command Post Communication Jeep

RadioCommunicationJeep.jpg

WW2 US Jeep:

More WW2 era vehicles and objects incoming.

Thread started here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=122262

dcs2014-03-3021-31-45-88.png~original

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

It needs to grow up first :P

In that case, he should have modeled bamboo! :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

is it just me, or is the tree not working?! I see the tree in the ME, but when I place it..nothing

Are you testing on the server or local SP? If you try the server it needs to exist in that installation also. All players joining must also have the MOD installed.

If all else fails, add water :thumbup:

Use modman to install, may be conflicting with your other mods. The addon.lma3 file is a modman file only. Check the building lua for fudges mods against my lua if the "CXXXX" prefix are the same that might be causing your issue. If Fudge would allow I would add to my pack, or I can make simiar objects.

It's been a while, I don't check the forums very often. If you still want to add my concrete walls go ahead. :thumbup:

It's been a while, I don't check the forums very often. If you still want to add my concrete walls go ahead. :thumbup:

Awesome, will do your walls are great!

The tree works for me... where exactly do you place it? Remember for the World engine it is a vehicle, so it is placed orthogonally to a surface, may get stuck "inside" a building. Still it should be selectable in F10 view and be visible in F7. Of course the mission and your settings need to allow external view.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

for some reason the double hesx x256 walls are invisible.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I'll check as soon as I get home, thanks for the feedback

do I need to use a certain country when placing these because the concrete tall ones are not there also.

do I need to use a certain country when placing these because the concrete tall ones are not there also.

Should work for all, under fortifications correct?

Should work for all, under fortifications correct?

no list for fortification, only structure's. :joystick: