[MISSING TRACK FILE] Cage / Uncage

Ziptie

Is the HUD pitch ladder supposed to cage and uncage when the FLIR is SOI? Don’t seem to recall this behavior prior to 2.5.6 - but noticed it was occurring while flying earlier today. Seems prior to 2.5.6 , you would have to make the HUD SOI when caging/uncaging the pitch ladder - now it does that, even while having FLIR as SOI. Either a bug, or real life accurate - just looking for clarification l.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

If you’re in AG mode, you won’t be able to cage the HUD. Presumably if you’re using the FLIR, you’d be in AG mode.

The jet was safe’d up, so that might have been my problem. Was just scanning for targets.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria