Help needed with binding TM Warthog and A-10C

subseauk

Hi guys, just taken the plunge and bought the A-10C as I already have the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS.

I was under the impression having been told in the past that the TM Warthog would be automatically mapped to control the A-10C but having just tried it this does not seem to be the case unless I'm missing something. Can anyone help as I really don't want to go through binding everything from scratch if not required!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII HERO (wifi) motherboard ( latest bios etc )

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU

Corsair Domiinator Platinum 32 GB (4x8Gb ) 3600MHz RAM

EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 11Mb graphics card

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVME M.2( Boot up and main program storage )

Fractal S36 AIO CPU Cooler

Oculus Quest + LINK system

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + CH Rudder Pro

Aircraft: Gazelle, Huey, AV-8B, A10C, Spitfire

Scenery etc: Super carrier, Syria, Persian Gulf, A10C Trng Qual, Worlds apart Spring 2025,

Do you have the Warthog drivers From Thrusmaster installed? Have you updated the firmware inside the stick and throttle?

Have you used T.A.R.G.E.T. to combine the Joystick and Throttle into a single device? My understanding is that this inhibits the DCS default profile.

When I plugged mine in everything was mapped automatically. DCS saw two devices, TMWH Throttle and TMWH Joystick. Make sure DCS correctly identifies them within Options>Controls>A-10C Sim.

If all that is in order you may have accidentally overwritten the default TMWH profile. Select the entire device category and select "Default."

I don't remember using the TM T.A.R.G.E.T for combining the stick and throttle but I am going to do a reinstall of the A-10C tonight and also try a repair.

I will have to check what firmware version is in the HOTAS do you know what it should be by any chance?

Would it make a difference that I have been using the HOTAS for helicopters as well?

Cheers for the input:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII HERO (wifi) motherboard ( latest bios etc )

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU

Corsair Domiinator Platinum 32 GB (4x8Gb ) 3600MHz RAM

EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 11Mb graphics card

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVME M.2( Boot up and main program storage )

Fractal S36 AIO CPU Cooler

Oculus Quest + LINK system

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + CH Rudder Pro

Aircraft: Gazelle, Huey, AV-8B, A10C, Spitfire

Scenery etc: Super carrier, Syria, Persian Gulf, A10C Trng Qual, Worlds apart Spring 2025,