Missing Weapons and Minigun Options

Hello,

I'm trying to help setup my father's system and we keep running into the issue of his weapons panel missing from the "controls" list. Below are screenshots of what I am talking about. The "Weapons" which has "Minigun" nested within, on my system. Minigun is completely missing from his options. I did a full reinstall and went so far as to install all of my config files. Any ideas on what is causing this?

mcwLTkfvvRhxQKhttpvvRhxQKCapture3.jpg

Capture.jpg

The "Weapons" which has "Minigun" nested within, on my system. Minigun is completely missing from his options. I did a full reinstall and went so far as to install all of my config files. Any ideas on what is causing this?

To fire the minigun on my system requires :

Master Arm: ON

Switch to gunner: 3

Switch to/from Mouse control: LAlt+C

Aim with mouse, TrackIR, etc., fire with left mouse button.

I couldn't see a separate keybind for the minigun trigger.

Tested Open Beta 2.5.6.47404

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I appreciate the reply. However, this is what it looks like on my other system that functions perfectly well. Note, I tried a reinstall on the improperly functioning one. Note that minigun is available in addition to the rocket option that you mentioned.

234.jpg