Navigation Problem

Biga42

I am new to AV-8B and I am finding difficulties to uderstand the navigation system of this aircraft, dont know if it is a bug or Am I doing something wrong, but as you ca see in the pictures attached, the aircraft TACAN information has nothing to do with the position of the LHA in the map.

Hello! First of all, thanks for your hard work!

Today I noticed the same bug. I tried to set offset, but it was jumping further and further. I was looking for the solution and I just changed tacan code from 44X to 1X in the editor and I was able to set correct offset and TACAN mark was where it should be (carrier).

I have another question. I can get course line only if scale is out of AUTO mode and with 100, but when I get closer the course line is showing all the time without issue. It is a normal behaviour or a bug?

BR

AG

@Bloody why do you offset the TACAN, as a rule, TACAN is a radio station that transmit via radio its real time position, so once you set the proper TACAN frequency you should be able to be directed to the carrier, what is not occurring. Regarding course line, cant help you dude, I am new to the AV8-B also, sorry!