Bugs, Known issues & Updates

gregzagk

Attention: spoiler

Hi Greg,

Another one. Mission #13 (Bodyguard).

It seems that the trigger does not work very well.

0) As instructed I shoot around the escaping truck to make it stop

1) Indeed it goes off the road and stops (screenshot #1)

2) But the trigger does not activate and mission status still says "***Stop enemy suspect truck***" (screenshot #2)

3) I take off and land again and Major says "Keep keep shooting Captain until he stops the car" but the car is already stopped as we saw previously (screenshot #3)

4) Still landed I shoot on the truck

5) Now the trigger detects that the truck is stopped and I am instructed to land... but I already landed (screenshot #4)

6) A little bit later the suspect is arrested (screenshot #5)

Screen_1.thumb.jpg.bbea3bc358d95247c0dd825d62bcc00a.jpg

Screen_2.thumb.jpg.b21b0fe2d239ae448589e8c9307fd62d.jpg

Screen_3.thumb.jpg.831ac9eadd994b88863034463b6e026d.jpg

Screen_4.thumb.jpg.dbe4279f8e6e16b1f865865699aedf87.jpg

Screen_5.thumb.jpg.390a66459c3da5f750e250904aa02e47.jpg

Edited by Simicro

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

I initially updated to 1.5.7 but reverted to 1.5.6 with DCS updater before starting to play Argo.

However I don't remember when I installed Argo: before or after my reverting to 1.5.6 If you need that information I can check more precisely.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

• 2 months later...

You should have created a separate thread as this it not a bug.

As I recall the storage tanks are down of a hill and you have to land on the roof of the house higher on that same hill.

- Tony -

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2 new bugs, in the briefing section i cant see the pics and maps... and while in the air i can't access the radio, for example if i want to call in the cargo i have to land to activate the radio menu with the TAB function otherwise while in the air it wont open.

2 new bugs, in the briefing section i cant see the pics and maps... and while in the air i can't access the radio, for example if i want to call in the cargo i have to land to activate the radio menu with the TAB function otherwise while in the air it wont open.

You cannot use the interphone when in the air (or the auto menu ""), you have to use the Microphone button.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
There's a small bug (or let's say a glitch) in the 1st mission. Maybe it's a DCS problem. The jet that lands on the carrier always crashes into one of the parked plane (when he's taxiing) as you can see in the video.

(at 0:47)

Yes thats true, here i saw at first the improvements of the new smoketrails from 2.5 :music_whistling:

but it did´nt bother me, wasn´t mine, just a yankee plane

and not decisive for the war at this point :P

Edit: Btw nice video and music ;)

Edited by Ganesh

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

Argo Campaign mission 3.

- I am using dcs 2,5beta..

When you start mission 3 you have to sling 300kg cargo to a firing range.

But the cargo of mission 3 is impossible to sling anywhere, it is like the physics are all wrong. ( maybe it have a weight of 0 or 3kg instead of 300 ? )

Example i attach the cargo and lift it off the ground... the cargo swing a bit.. when i very slow start to move forward and gain 10 knots of airspeed the cargo start to swing violently and even swing above the rotors of the helicopter and make all kind of strange things.

( note a few posts back a guy write he is unable to attach the cable ( in november 2017 )..... Just wanted to say i am able to hook the cargo when landed and without engines started ect.... just have to use the radio first and then after that press rctrl+shift+L and it attach fine.

PS...

I could not start mission 3 without editing the mission file since it say a file is "missing".

I found more information about the topic, someone write on redit that the bug have already been reported.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comm...es_f4e_module/

How you can play mission 3. ( make a backup of your file before doing this ).

Open up the miz in 7zip or whatever is your favorite zip based program. Extract the "mission" file within. Open that up in notepad++. Remove the line ["F-4E by Belsimtek"] = "F-4E by Belsimtek",

Resave the file, make sure not to add any extensions. Paste the file over the old one within the .miz. Close zip program, launch the game, and take a shot of your favorite whiskey for good luck.

Otherwise sit and wait for it to get patched because it is already reported.

Edited by delevero

Hi Greg,

Argo Campaign mission 3 using 2.5 Beta

Thanks for having solved mission 3, F-4E module issue ;)

I'm facing a new issue, I hook the cargo, I take off and then the cargo start to balance more and more going above the helicopter.

I tried several times, cargo is always unstable even hovering after take off.

similary issue reported by Delevero

Screen_180301_153227.png

Intel i9 9900K + 32GB DDR4 + RTX 2080ti

Reverb2 & Rift S + Warthog + Saitek Pro pedal

Hi Greg,

Argo Campaign mission 3 using 2.5 Beta

Thanks for having solved mission 3, F-4E module issue ;)

I'm facing a new issue, I hook the cargo, I take off and then the cargo start to balance more and more going above the helicopter.

I tried several times, cargo is always unstable even hovering after take off.

similary issue reported by Delevero

Screen_180301_153227.png

It is a known issue which will be solved in the following updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First mission. F/A-18 carrier crash in 5 and 10 mins

ZIEwRcu.jpg

i7-8700K@3,7GHz | Asus ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600Mhz 32Gb | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080Ti 12Gb | SSD Samsung 970 PRO 512GB | HDD 4 GB | NZXT Kraken X72 | Corsair HX1000i | Corsair Graphite Series 780T | TM Hotas Warthog | TM Hotas Cougar | VPC WarBRD MT-50CM Flightstick | Stick Suncom F-15E Talon + BRD Base | BRD Mi-8 Pedals | TrackIR4

Hi there,

1. I can confrim the issue of 'oovaoosh', the F/A-18C landing on the carrier crashes in my mission as well.

2. Minor issue on the 1st mission. After the successful ASW task while going back to the Argo, the Crew chief states:

"Hurry up, I don't want to miss dinner".

I said to him: "It's 9 in the morning, there may only be breakfast..." :smartass:

He didn't answer... :noexpression: :megalol:

So far only the first mission but looks good!

Alias in Discord: Mailman

Briefing pages is disappeared ;(

2q6oGgS.jpg

i7-8700K@3,7GHz | Asus ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600Mhz 32Gb | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080Ti 12Gb | SSD Samsung 970 PRO 512GB | HDD 4 GB | NZXT Kraken X72 | Corsair HX1000i | Corsair Graphite Series 780T | TM Hotas Warthog | TM Hotas Cougar | VPC WarBRD MT-50CM Flightstick | Stick Suncom F-15E Talon + BRD Base | BRD Mi-8 Pedals | TrackIR4

Open Beta 2.5.2.17559

Bugs in M1: Huey starts in the air, not on the Argos. NDB 430 doesn't point to Batumi but in nearly the opposite direction.

Edited by tintifaxl

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Unfortunately ED broke start-ups on anything with a deck, carriers or frigates, in the last Open Beta update. There is no way to fix it.. I've tried editing the mission but it just spawns you in the middle of the ship.

Sadly if you want to do ramp starts in the campaign then you'll have to wait until, presumably, an update that comes with the Hornet next week. Unless one of the Argo devs knows of a way to do a temporary fix??

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR