New Lockon movie: The Sukhumi incident

tflash

I finally managed to release another video, in the "Chill out with Lockon" series: The Sukhumi incident.

Georgian troops hold Sukhumi airport at Dranda. Nato, which backs Georgian souvereignty over Abkazia, has sent two Dutch F-16's on QRA. A US carrier group is roaming Turkish waters in the Black Sea.

Abkhaz forces and "unarmed Russian railworkers" advance on Sukhumi in trucks, T-80 tanks and BMP wheeled vehicles. These are engaged by Georgian Su-25T's, while the US carrier group sends Ch-53E choppers with Marines in reinforcement. A major incident is in the making ...

Of course an entirely fictional scenario, hope it stays that way!

You might enjoy the music from Trentemoeller. Note that this series does not focus on action but rather on Lockon graphics, atmosphere and aesthetics.

In making this movie I took a very different approach, starting from a script, making a base mission split in many scenes, and taking about 15GB of shots before finalizing the 6-minute movie. I guess I worked about 50 hours on it.

(I also posted this at SimHQ)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmmm for me it was too few action, not too dynamic and FPS isn't too high sometimes.... But for pluses I liked shoots from helicopters :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ