Operation Snowfox - Persian Gulf PvE Playground

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Surrexen, is it possible to add the A10C 2 please?

Your missions are a blast to flight and very suited for long ingress. I like too "Clear Field" ^^

Thx for your hard work :)

You can just put the A10c II in the same slot as the A10c in the mission editor if you don't want to wait.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone having issues running this mission recently?  We finished it in the fall, and decided to restart it again a couple weeks ago.  No red air, it seems the MOOSE DOOM AI A@A dispatcher is no longer functional with some updates in DCS perhaps?  We were running a customized mission, but I just tested with a stock version 1.29 and get the same issue, same message in the server log:

2021-01-02 02:42:02.611 INFO    SCRIPTING: *** MOOSE INCLUDE END *** 
2021-01-02 02:42:02.686 ERROR   SCRIPTING: Mission script error: [string "C:\Users\RLG\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openbeta_server\/~mis00005690.lua"]:114528: attempt to index field 'Airbase' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	[C]: ?
	[string "C:\Users\RLG\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openbeta_server\/~mis00005690.lua"]:114528: in function 'SetSquadron'
	[string "C:\Users\RLG\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openbeta_server\/~mis000074F6.lua"]:212: in function 'SEF_REDSQUADRONSMULTIPLAYER'
	[string "C:\Users\RLG\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openbeta_server\/~mis000074F6.lua"]:594: in main chunk

I get a similar or same error in the server log if I check defense networks, for both blue and red.  I can provide exact if necessary.  I suspect something changed with recent DCS updates perhaps.

7 minutes ago, hlfritz said:

Is anyone having issues running this mission recently?  We finished it in the fall, and decided to restart it again a couple weeks ago.  No red air, it seems the MOOSE DOOM AI A@A dispatcher is no longer functional with some updates in DCS perhaps?  We were running a customized mission, but I just tested with a stock version 1.29 and get the same issue, same message in the server log:

2021-01-02 02:42:02.611 INFO    SCRIPTING: *** MOOSE INCLUDE END *** 
2021-01-02 02:42:02.686 ERROR   SCRIPTING: Mission script error: [string "C:\Users\RLG\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openbeta_server\/~mis00005690.lua"]:114528: attempt to index field 'Airbase' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	[C]: ?
	[string "C:\Users\RLG\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openbeta_server\/~mis00005690.lua"]:114528: in function 'SetSquadron'
	[string "C:\Users\RLG\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openbeta_server\/~mis000074F6.lua"]:212: in function 'SEF_REDSQUADRONSMULTIPLAYER'
	[string "C:\Users\RLG\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS.openbeta_server\/~mis000074F6.lua"]:594: in main chunk

I get a similar or same error in the server log if I check defense networks, for both blue and red.  I can provide exact if necessary.  I suspect something changed with recent DCS updates perhaps.

A couple of updates ago most of the airbase names got changed in the Persian Gulf, that will have broken the script.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:46 PM, hlfritz said:

OMG - they did it AGAIN?  I thought it was curious as Clearfield still works fine.

Any chance you plan to fix, or are you fully invested in Escalation now?

I have updated it to hopefully address the issue. If it works this will be the last update it gets.

• Like 1