Hard to taxi straight (falcon also maybe)

Phantom_Mark

Most probable cause is hornet ground dynamics is not finished being an EA. I usually experience a lot of yaw tendency to a side when taking off that needs to be constanly countered, especially with any asymetric loadout, which you might think is normal, but sometimes I see it too pronounced (meaning that the difference in weight is not too heavy). Whether this is right or not I dont know.

I think ED will revisit the FM soon for things like ground effects when fliyng low and turn performance, maybe also for things like ground handling if we are lucky.

This is real thing called weathervaning and its a product of the side profile of the aircraft. Its a real thing and you have to be prepared for it.

People kick and scream for realism then they whinge and then moan like a little girl with a skinned knee when they actually get it.

If you have flown a real one then I am all ears, if you haven't your opinion, like mine, is subjective :) :thumbup:

I am all ready to grow ears and listen to how the real one handles on the ground compared to the version we have now.

FAA instrument rated private pilot with high performance endorsement. I'm explaining how real aircraft behave on the ground with winds and other considerations and why this one is giving you such a hard time. The principles are the same, the severity increases with the scale. If you don't want to hear it and learn a little that's fine. You just go on ahead and be yourself.

Really are full of yourself aren't you.......always ready and willing to learn, but frankly when someone starts playing the smart arse card my ears close, I have flown for real myself as well, so I don't need talking to like a 5yr old, thanks anyway :pilotfly:

This is real thing called weathervaning and its a product of the side profile of the aircraft. Its a real thing and you have to be prepared for it.

People kick and scream for realism then they whinge and then moan like a little girl with a skinned knee when they actually get it.

Yeah, so we have a hornet in EA with half the system not working properly, including falps behavior and such but ED has made the effort to implement weathervaning effect on ground to the perfect scale... please think in the context of the product before writing absurd explanations...

We are just in early access and most probably ground dynamics needs to be tuned or revisited, there is no more than that (also a jittery axis could make that behavior of course).

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Yeah, so we have a hornet in EA with half the system not working properly, including falps behavior and such but ED has made the effort to implement weathervaning effect on ground to the perfect scale... please think in the context of the product before writing absurd explanations...

We are just in early access and most probably ground dynamics needs to be tuned or revisited, there is no more than that (also a jittery axis could make that behavior of course).

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

This I can wear, and understand, thank you.