Credit to Meteor- Defender of the Fleet

Dav IRL

Have to say Meteor have delivered an absolutely killer soundtrack for not only the Tomcat but all modules, and I absolutely applaud the quality of the album, retro 90's with massive guitar lines and modern synth sounds. I have it on loop on Spotify and I was playing missions last night with the album on and it gives the sim a massive bump in terms of sound.

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

• 1 month later...

Aye, totally agree!

This week I've been flying with Harold Faltermeyer motion picture soundtrack for Top Gun (of course) and Meteor is up there in quality as a piece of musical work.

Motion Picture Soundtrack -

Defender Of the Fleet -

Edited by Mongoose556

F14B

AV8B N/A

F-15C

A-10A

Black Shark 2.0

NTTR, PG

X55 Rhino

FreeTrackNOIR, .

i7 6700k, 16GB, GeForce GTX 970

"A helicopter is a collection of rotating parts going round and round and reciprocating parts going up and down - all of them trying to become random in motion."

Defender Of the Fleet -

I love this part, it totally engages me while flying, forgetting all the procedures, just rushing down the runway and leaving just hot air and lots of vortices ... :joystick:

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1