T.Flight Rudder Pedals - foot distance?

hey, I'm thinking of buying the thrustmaster rudder pedals as it's cheaper than the saitek/logitech ones, but one thing that worries me is how close together your feet have to be, in other words, how much space between your legs you have, since that's where my joystick is.

opinions on this? specially owners

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

In my opinion they are a little close together. Now that being said I use a set and like them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I'm an owner who also have my stick between my legs. The pedals are close. The way I use them is to push the stick towards the rudders during takeoff and landings...then bring it back afterwards. My stick is on a stand that is movable.

The guy measurements there is no ideal - the ideal is measure from center of one foot rest to half distance between pedals, but give a idea.

Each foot rest has ~4" (or 4.5") and distance in between is 2.5" or 6.5" (16,5 cm) from center of one pedal to another.