Problem with Pedals

I want to buy new pedals. I have the plastic logtech g pro ones and I've noticed some problems I have that I'm trying to solve with my next purchase.

1. I often stop using them midflight. It's from some variation of discomfort, whether it's because I get tired after a while having to apply constant rudder like the Huey under full power or because of a long flight in the bf-109, at some point I just take my feet of the pedals and just rest them on the ground. I'm guessing better design or feel or resistance would help my pedals feel more like a glove and less of a yoke.

2. Want to fly better in helicopters. I get the feeling that while any pedal can work for planes, few can work for both helicopters and planes. And I want one that will give good control over both.

3. Works like the real thing. While I've seen a lot of people racing about the vkb and crosswind pedals. I have a problem with how they function. Vkb doesn't have any toebrakes (yes you don't really need them but it's nice to have) and it's more of a stepping action to work the rudder. Crosswind looks pretty nice but its design causes your feet to arc a little instead of the pushing straight in like the real thing. I bought the logtech g pro specifically because it had that straight action. I know that the people who make the Warthog made a new pedal that works on a pendulum, was wondering if anyone tried all 3 pedals.

Your thoughts?

You don't have much option that meet this requirements.

Thrustmaster TPR , Slaw Viper RX.

Both allow use with heels on floor, that is less tiring than foots "floating" over pedals (like you are used in your Logitech) and have brakes working like in some real planes. In Slaw Viper the force for brake increase progressively.

But Slaw Viper use the same parallelogram mechanism of MFG, then became less width when rudder is full pressed for a side.

Edited by Sokol1_br