Notices

Old 09-10-2019, 06:04 PM   #1
Jabbers_

Default Realteus ForceFeel Haptic Pad Review

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord
Jabbers_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:00 PM   #2
Discosef

Not the best thing to plug on here, folk have been waiting months for orders with no updates or contact from the company. Looks a bit like a scam.
Discosef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:10 PM   #3
Discosef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discosef View Post
Not the best thing to plug on here, folk have been waiting months for orders with no updates or contact from the company. Looks a bit like a scam.
Scratch that hadn't watched the video until the end (at work). Would be nice for Realteus to update their blog a little more often, at least once a month to update people.
Discosef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:54 PM   #4
Jabbers_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discosef View Post
Scratch that hadn't watched the video until the end (at work). Would be nice for Realteus to update their blog a little more often, at least once a month to update people.
Yup, I think they have some work ahead of them to fix their rep, I literally got hit by 12+ people in PMs soon as I posted I had a review copy, all of them pissed.

Old 09-10-2019, 11:34 PM   #5
Tinkickef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbers_ View Post
Yup, I think they have some work ahead of them to fix their rep, I literally got hit by 12+ people in PMs soon as I posted I had a review copy, all of them pissed.
Pull the review.

They are not worth dealing with. I am going to contact my CC company to claw my money back. I can understand delays in production, but I cannot countenance ignoring emails from concerned customers.
System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.
Tinkickef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:12 AM   #6
Lobinjaevel

Why should he pull the review?
He stated clearily that he reviewed the product, not the company.
He can't be liable or control their way of doing business, but he can show of their product. I'm sure there is a lot of people who knows nothing about the issues, that still look for the product on Youtube.
Lobinjaevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:12 AM   #7
Tinkickef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobinjaevel View Post
Why should he pull the review?
He stated clearily that he reviewed the product, not the company.
He can't be liable or control their way of doing business, but he can show of their product. I'm sure there is a lot of people who knows nothing about the issues, that still look for the product on Youtube.

Looking past my personal feelings, you are probably right. At least Jabbers is giving some warning to prospective "customers" that is not available unless you look for it.

I wish I knew more before I ordered it. I have buttkicker gamer 2, but it is very noisy, despite my chair being seated on metalastic mountings; yet I can't really do without it. I tried ordering Andre's Jetseat, but they were out of stock and then came across Realteus.
I failed to do my due diligence and am stuck in limbo with no communication from Realteus whatsoever and even the website disappears from time to time.

I really do not understand why they can't even answer a simple email from concerned customers. All it needed was a simple explanation just like Jabbers was lucky enough to receive.
But for ordinary non high profile customers they don't even bother replying.
System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Last edited by Tinkickef; 09-11-2019 at 09:14 AM.
Tinkickef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 04:07 PM   #8
Lobinjaevel

I hear you man, it has happened to me in other hobbies sadly, always sucks when you're promised or expecting a fast delivery, but then you get no communication and nothing instead.

If they don't delivery and you get a refund, I can recommend Andre's jetseat, they use the same software and it's fantastic!

Hope it gets solved
Lobinjaevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:34 PM   #9
Jabbers_

Ya im not gonna pull the review unless someone can show me its a scam. From what I've seen he does deliver the product but its taking 6+ months for some people to get it.

Old 09-13-2019, 05:06 PM   #10
Canadus

But what exactly makes Realtus Jetseat so special over Andres version?
I actually planned to get one of his seats for quite some time now.