3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

Lefuneste. I thought I would try out the DCS Spit and your mod, while waiting on Il2. I was able to get the three zooms working. Are you tweaking this for the WW2 warbirds? I wasn't able to get the label masking to work in the Spit or Mustang, and when I zoom and look up and down, a long horizontal shadow appears. (I am using a Pimax 5k+ with Low FOV.) That's when I began to think you haven't tweaked these shaders. If not, no worries. I noticed a few others things if you are interested to hear (only for Spit and Mustang). Let me know.

Great work!

Can you post a track for the shadow ? Label masking should work on mustang at least, I'll have a look but not before end of November (I do not have so much time and I still have the BoX mod to fix). And do not hesitate to post the problem you encountered for mustang. As I don't have the Spit, it should be possible that some shader fix are missing.

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

Thank you for your hard work on this, it was badly needed for the pimax. On my 5K+ normal fov I get the cross eyes effect while the num* zoom is "transitioning" from zoomed in or zoomed out. Is this normal? Once fully zoomed in or out is fine, it's only while the view is moving between the two.

I have adjusted the convergence as per instructions.

Maybe you should play with the transition delay in user_keymapping_zoom.ini (lines transition=850 and release_transition=850 in section "key4", number is the time in ms to go from no zoom to zoom, and vice versa.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

The mod is broken at least for the last beta, but no one complains...

Does that mean that nobody is still using it ?

I ask the question to know if I have to work on it ASAP or if I can wait two or three weeks...

lefuneste, do not worry - I use the mod every time I fly DCS, but keeping the mod alive is your favour to us and no one can be angry with You because of delayed upgrade

PS: I still believe "check six" feature is on your list

:)

• Like 1

i7-7820X@4.5Ghz; GPU 3080Ti, 64GB RAM, HP Reverb G2; VKB Ultimate stick; VIRPIL Throttle; Slaw Pedals; custom AX&BTN BOX

I have a last check to do, but I think it wont work because of the light maps..

:( oh, bad luck!

I deal with OpenVR Advanced Settings, "check six" works but sometimes the weird way, e.g. randomly moves me outside of cockpit, when pressing the button.

it has something to do with re-centering, I have workaround, but still not reliable, so I hoped for Your mod. :-)

i7-7820X@4.5Ghz; GPU 3080Ti, 64GB RAM, HP Reverb G2; VKB Ultimate stick; VIRPIL Throttle; Slaw Pedals; custom AX&BTN BOX

..The mod is broken at least for the last beta, but no one complains...

I noticed, uninstalled, reinstalled, no joy, if you can fix it, please, great mod

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Hello, version 2.7.0 uploaded, available as usual.

It add support for VR spyglasses for Pimax without Parallel projection: it must be mapped to NUM-.

But beware: the convergence fix is too big and give black orverlap...

I still have some improvement to do (eg graphic help to setup convegence, horizontal shift between eye,...), I hope will find the time before the end of the year.

copy coordinates an f10map doesnt work 4 me.

the mod will copy the total f10map, not just the coords

That's working for me, see attached picture. Check recourceRadioMap in user_car_initialization.ini

[ResourceRadioMap]
type = StructuredBuffer
array = 1
; data = R32_FLOAT +0.4  +0.04  +0.5  +1.8  -0.8  +0.05 +1.0 +0.0 +0.2 +0.025 -0.0 -0.0 0.0
; data = R32_FLOAT +0.7  +0.5  +0.6  +1.5  +0.1  +0.05 +1.0 +0.1 +0.2 +0.025 -0.23 -0.17 -0.03
;                ^Cockpit display      ^|^map display         ^| map zone | screen pos
;                LXPos RXPos Ypos Scale |XPos Ypos Scale  conv  mapX  mapY  LXPos  RXPos YPos
data = R32_FLOAT +0.0  +0.0   +0.2 +0.025   0.7  0.8
;                map copy zone            | cockpit pos
;                Xorig Yorig  XSize YSize  XPos YPos

+0.0 +0.0 +0.2 +0.025 are the coordinates of the copied zone.

Screen_191208_221507.thumb.png.55d05b0de4fd9711c8875f38dfe4bf80.png

+0.0 +0.0 +0.2 +0.025 are the coordinates of the copied zone.

big thx 4 your feedback.

i have the same codelines in user_var_initialization.ini

hmm... i install dcs world complete new now.

great mod. i hope is working 4 me, when fresh install