Failed integriyty check

holce

I recently edited my viewport handling lua to place and resize my kneeboard to a second monitor, since i done this i get the pure client needed warning in multiplayer, and as i neglected to back up my original lua :cry:, i was wondering if someone could give me theirs to put mine back to default so i can go online again,as its not a very large lua i think just pasting it into replies will be enough.

thanks Holce

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\ViewportHandling.lua"

Edited by holce

• 2 months later...

I keep failing the integrity check. I have updated, repaired, and cleaned out the a** without being able to get into a server. Sometimes, at the beginning, I have a green at the top of the screen, but still fail the integrity check. What more can I do?

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Turns out it was the A-4 module. Anyone else had the same problem?

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Mods usually trigger the IC.

I thought the A-4 was a module, not a mod. How would you ever fly it, then, except in single player, single mission, or a campaign? If that’s the case, I’m glad it was free.

TWC_SLAG

I thought the A-4 was a module, not a mod. How would you ever fly it, then, except in single player, single mission, or a campaign? If that’s the case, I’m glad it was free.

It was made by the community (thus the name). It is not an officially sanctioned part of DCS.

You can't fly any of them unless they are present in the mission, #1, but also if they add it to the server, then everyone who joins must also download it. Same with the NTTR target range. Thus why servers usually don't run them, because people in this particular community are oddly lazy about downloading such things, whereas in most communities mod usage is the norm.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2