MiG-29 Customized Cockpit Bug - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-12-2019, 09:58 PM   #1
SeaFoam342

Default MiG-29 Customized Cockpit Bug

I think I have found a bug with the MiG-29 Standalone Version (Not the full Flaming Cliffs 3 module).

I am using Devrim's English Cockpit Mod and I am able to select the English cockpit (change the drop down from Default to English just like the mod should work) in the MiG-29 section in Special Options, But when i jump into the aircraft it still has the default unmodified russian panel.

I have a buddy who has the whole Flaming Cliffs 3 module, and it works fine for him and his MiG-29, It seems to only be an issue with the Standalone MiG-29
(I get that its a mod and all, but it seems this issue is a problem with the module and not the mod)

So it seems as if it is a bug within DCS World that might need to be looked into

Last edited by SeaFoam342; 07-13-2019 at 08:06 AM.
SeaFoam342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 12:03 AM   #2
AeriaGloria

I don’t have the mod, but usually only labels are translated. Gauges stay in original language. Is that how yours works?
AeriaGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 12:38 AM   #3
BlackPixxel

I encountered a similar situation with the standalone MiG-29.

To use a cockpit mod, just copy the files from the mod into the "default" folder. Then just select the default cockpit, and it will work!
BlackPixxel is offline   Reply With Quote