Where are the WWII planes in terms of Alpha, Beta, etc...

Cavemanhead

After flying the P51, 190, and 109 and lurking... These are my assumptions of where things are relative to final release; please advise if incorrect:

P-51: Final Release has already been done... Expect some minor tweaks here and there with new versions of 2.0, but basically the plane is officially released.

190: Beta stage plane has completed elements but still tweaking with final release in the future... when?

109: Alpha/Beta stage elements with final release in the future... when?

WW2 planes, right? :D

The way I see it is that P51 is released, full-feature module with all the available armament options for the variant. Dora has still some small features and details missing, like w-gr.21 rockets, mw50 tank selector, primer pump etc, however it is considered to be out of beta officially. 109 is still in the beta, although I suspect that it's only a matter of time until final FM tweaks will arrive and possibly some kind of short campaign might be added if it has not been already (as was the case with Dora, after which the module got out of beta). I only do have Dora, but I'm trying to stay updated about props and older jets as much as possible...

Dora and P51 gets less attention lately it seems, the 109 a bit more. I reckon ED is focusing on the upcoming modules, while fixing the main issues. That's at least my opinion based on lurking too and knowledge-gathering! :P

Edited by Spectrum Legacy
Bumma gramma...

Sent from my pComputer using Keyboard

WW2 planes, right? :D

The way I see it is that P51 is released, full-feature module with all the available armament options for the variant. Dora has still some small features and details missing, like w-gr.21 rockets, mw50 tank selector, primer pump etc, however it is considered to be out of beta officially. 109 is still in the beta, although I suspect that it's only a matter of time until final FM tweaks will arrive and possibly some kind of short campaign might be added if it has not been already (as was the case with Dora, after which the module got out of beta). I only do have Dora, but I'm trying to stay updated about props and older jets as much as possible...

Dora and P51 gets less attention lately it seems, the 109 a bit more. I reckon ED is focusing on the upcoming modules, while fixing the main issues. That's at least my opinion based on lurking too and knowledge-gathering! :P

you mean that challenge campaign? The 109 has it.

Check my F-15C guide

• 2 weeks later...