M2000C smoke?

Frank00

Yes, you simply fire them. Make sure master arm is on, select Magic using the PCA (I don't think the button is labelled with smoke generators loaded, but it's the 2nd button on the bottom row, next to the cannon). Pay no attention to the seeker tone, WIP...

• 1 month later...
Yes, you simply fire them. Make sure master arm is on, select Magic using the PCA (I don't think the button is labelled with smoke generators loaded, but it's the 2nd button on the bottom row, next to the cannon). Pay no attention to the seeker tone, WIP...

that doesnt work, there is nothing showing on the magic button when i have smoke loaded. If i click there and shoot nothing happens

that doesnt work, there is nothing showing on the magic button when i have smoke loaded. If i click there and shoot nothing happens

Yes it's been broken for the last few versions. You can use the HOTAS "Magic II SELECT" button instead of the PCA button (with the same name) as a workaround instead. This is a HOTAS switch similar to the dogfight override function on the F-16. Zeus has acknowledged the problem so hopefully it'll get fixed in the next few updates.

Yes it's been broken for the last few versions. You can use the HOTAS "Magic II SELECT" button instead of the PCA button (with the same name) as a workaround instead. This is a HOTAS switch similar to the dogfight override function on the F-16. Zeus has acknowledged the problem so hopefully it'll get fixed in the next few updates.

Not even the HOTAS magic select variant works for me it's like they're not loade on a plane

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Is it possible to have more than 3 smoke pods on M2000C?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I can activate only 3 smoke pods

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

@watermanpc, would you please explain how to get 4 smoke pods?