Update on T-Shirts

fredm2002

Hi Nicholas, When will we get some info on the T-Shirts that were sold with the F-14 module? What sizes will be available? I would hope you would have XXL?

I know everyone is busy working on a release candidate, so don't need an answer right away. :)

Fredm2002

Intel i7-12700K, 128 GB RAM, 3080 TI, 26 TB of Storage

• 4 weeks later...

Dumb question: Will users who pre-ordered the Tomcat via Steam will get one of those, too? They look nice :)

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Dumb question: Will users who pre-ordered the Tomcat via Steam will get one of those, too? They look nice :)

no, you have to pay for them on the HB site. For those who are getting them, paid extra for the shirts.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

I checked that on heatblur store is possible pay only via paypal.

Why is not possible pay direct with card (visa/master card) on any 3D secure payment server?

Security with this payment system is safe and no need pay unnecessary charges to paypal.

Edited by Magot

Why is not possible pay direct with card (visa/master card) on any 3D secure payment server?

Security with this payment system is safe and no need pay unnecessary charges to paypal.

you can pay with a credit / debit card through paypal.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

It's a bit of a pain to become a direct credit card payment processor. The rules are strange and rather arbitrary (e.g. offering the site in a set of languages, etc.) - so we're avoiding it for now.

Sorry!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hey Cobra,

my future Rio complains that there are no Woman T-Shirts in the Store :music_whistling: :D

I know that problem... the other way round rainbowdashwink.png

So I can't have official stuff and have to get fan made ones twilightsmile.png

The good side of it is me having my "Tomcat" shirt already dealwithit.png

attachment.php?attachmentid=199032&d=1543627895

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 3 months later...