Can we hide the stick?

ForceGhost

The more videos im seeing the more i think hiding the stick as an options is more needed.

I see jabbers, ralfidude, etc always leaning to the side to be able to look the lower screen. So please HB make the stick be hideable, please...

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

+1. Should almost be mandatory to add a "hide stick" function. With stick it sort of works ok with TIR and even better with VR. But imagine not having a headtracker at all (like some players)?

Realism is not really a good argument for excluding such a helpful option/feature, as IRL pilots can go by both feel and view. Here we have to look around the stick to touch a switch or button in front of it.

+1000

i always play stick is hidden with hornet

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Because you can export views, it's kind of silly to say that stick must remain for realism. I mean, at the end of the day, those of us who want realism are building our own pits. Someone exporting to another desktop monitor is far less "realistic" than someone hiding the stick.

• 4 weeks later...
+1. Should almost be mandatory to add a "hide stick" function. With stick it sort of works ok with TIR and even better with VR. But imagine not having a headtracker at all (like some players)?

Realism is not really a good argument for excluding such a helpful option/feature, as IRL pilots can go by both feel and view. Here we have to look around the stick to touch a switch or button in front of it.

Exactly!

+1000 "hide stick" function

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb