** HOW TO REDEEM YOUR HEATBLUR.COM PURCHASE **

Cobra847

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is the place to aks but I bought a T shirt off the HB store. When can I expect it?

+1, when can we expect redeem instructions for the bundled T-shirts as well?

(No problem with "after release" or some such, but left in the dark unattended, it might become troll food :))

Not sure if this is the place to aks but I bought a T shirt off the HB store. When can I expect it?

+1, when can we expect redeem instructions for the bundled T-shirts as well?

(No problem with "after release" or some such, but left in the dark unattended, it might become troll food :))

I think the store said "Q1 2019"

EDIT: Text from store: "You will be able to redeem one T-Shirt that will ship in Q1 2019

We will send out an email on how to redeem the t-shirt of your choice in the size of your choice prior to shipping."

Edited by Horns
Added text from store

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Not Working

Does not work for me. I will include I have a screen shot I can send, it says SERIAL NUMBER NOT FOUND . Please help. Also, what is the link for that expires after 3 uses? I have tried it 2 times and it takes me to a page on the website where you can download DCS world?

• 2 weeks later...

How does the crew pack optionnwork? We get an email with two licenses then we each bind one to our account?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

How does the crew pack optionnwork? We get an email with two licenses then we each bind one to our account?

Yeah, I think that is how it works, so you each bind one key to your account according to OP instructions. That's my understanding.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, I have bought the crew pack but I didn't received the serials keys (Spambox checked)

I sent two mails via the contact page few days ago but no answers...

Hi boulling,

would you be so kind and pm me your email address, so I can double check that I did not miss it? My apologies for any inconveniences.

EDIT: I found it boulling, our apologies for any inconveniences. The email you left as contact was misspelled, hence it did not get send to you. I updated it and resent it to you, plus I also sent you the two keys extra, just in case.

Best regards, IronMike

Edited by IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hi Sierra,

that is correct, the keys are independent from each other and can each be bound to an account via the coupon link from this thread.

Best regards

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

Does not work for me. I will include I have a screen shot I can send, it says SERIAL NUMBER NOT FOUND . Please help. Also, what is the link for that expires after 3 uses? I have tried it 2 times and it takes me to a page on the website where you can download DCS world?

Hi jlpiccard,

thank you for your purchase. If I may ask, are you sure you posted it in the coupon link? This one:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/coupon/

The key looks similar to ED-XXXX-XXXXX. Paste it in the link above, this will bind it to your account.

Please note that "license check" does not work for binding keys anymore. Please disregard the expiring downloads.

Thank you and best regards

Heatblur Simulations

Finally pulled the trigger, $102 AUD is hard to justify to my wife but based on the Viggen and the Mig-21 it's money well spent especially given the Tomcat is my favourite aircraft.

I'm glad you guys had a link to redeeming coupons as there is no where to access a coupon option through my account otherwise - only a licensing section.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi IronMike,

Just wanted to say that I purchased the F14 today from Heatblur's store. I followed the instructions and activated the coupon on the relevant DCS page.

I am a little bit confused though, after doing all of this I did not recieve a serial key from DCS like I did for all previous purchases, and in my profile it can't find the F14, also on the DCS module page, it doesn't list the F14 as purchased like it does all the other modules that I have purchased there.

Is this normal?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Nevermind, it looks like it takes some time for the DCS page to get updated:

You already have a license for this product

So it looks like all is good. Thank you again Heatblur, was happy to support you by purchasing through your own webpage!

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Hi,

I bought the F-14 Tomcat today from DCS store, but the aircraft does not show up in module manager. I have the latest update 2.5 of DCS.

Edited by RockaChic

Intel i7-9900K @ Corsair 2x3.3GHz 32 GB DDR4 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 TI (11 GB VRAM) + Windows 10 64Bit + Thrustmaster Worthog, Thrustmaster Pendular, VPC WarBRD, Buddy-Fox, Buttkicker, Cougar MFDs, TrackIr 5, Flightpanels, ASUS 32" 4K monitor.

It won't come there until it's release next Wednesday (13th) and you'll have to be on Open Beta rainbowdashwink.png

You can use the updater to switch to Open Beta (and later back to Stable if you want to). Run "DCS_updater.exe update @openbeta" in your DCS\bin folder to get there.

If you don't want to switch, you'll have to wait until the 20th at least, might get later if ED finds anything that prevents them from moving the OB update to Stable.

Updates usually come in 2 weeks cycles, shifted by a week. So this week will be an update for Stable, next week OB, then Stable again etc.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Ok, so I’m starting to get a bit paranoid now that I’m not going to be able to download the cat on Wednesday. I bought it from The HB store, going into my ED website and into my account, then into All active licences, it’s in there as Keyless. That’s right isn’t it - should be good to go?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

If anyone else wishes to confirm their key/coupon was accepted (“Coupon was already used” is not very comforting,) check the module information page and look under the purchasing option buttons on the right. It will not show under the “My Orders” page, I’m not sure that has been made clear yet.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/

So how do I get this downloaded?

Follow the instructions at the very top of this thread using the license key you were emailed when you made the purchase. I struggled with it for a few minutes but this thread solved the issue for me. The term download is misleading in the original email.

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind