MFD brightness control

Mr_sukebe

At present, we’re still not able to change the brightness on the MFDs.

That’s not a big deal in daylight, but is less fun at night, and this is after all the NA Harrier.

Hoping that this is in a plan to be updated at some point.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

+1

plus , there is no chaff yet !

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

+1

plus , there is no chaff yet !

In the RWR page press OBS 5 next to the chaff program to switch it to P from S. Then it follows the program set when in the CMS program page.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

In the RWR page press OBS 5 next to the chaff program to switch it to P from S. Then it follows the program set when in the CMS program page.

many thanks

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

No, currently that is bugged for chaff in the current OB version 2.5.4.26552.

You MUST set it to "P" to release chaff. It should be "S" for salvo, like with flairs, but it's bugged.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

No, currently that is bugged for chaff in the current OB version 2.5.4.26552.

You MUST set it to "P" to release chaff. It should be "S" for salvo, like with flairs, but it's bugged.

Reread my post, homie...

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Reread my post, homie...

Yes, with chaff when you just have to set it to 'P' it works out-of-the-box just the way it is.

Why it doesn't work that way with flairs, I have no idea.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1