DCS: Mi-24P - What we know + Discussion - Page 9 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-17-2017, 09:17 PM   #81
Rogue Trooper

Belsimtek is coming home.

For sure there is more money in the jet airframes, but belsimtek know their core. Those jet boys will stab them in the back at the first sign of trouble!
And once the blade is inserted to the hilt... they will return to their FC2 or FC3 piss ant airframes!

The chopper boys love Belsimtek, they love belsimtek long time!
They see them around.... They love them long time!

No No, Belsimtek are coming home... they are coming home to where they belong!
DCS Hind is where they belong! The Hind will be loved and adored for years!
The phantom will blink into existence and become irrelevant within 10 hours of use...... that's a rogue gaurantrix!

Last edited by Rogue Trooper; 11-17-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Rogue Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:41 PM   #82
Rogue Trooper

And do you know what.
Those piss ant FC3 boys will buy the hind because it is a true and solid true icon and will remain so for years to come...

Think long term Belsimtek.... invest in your users. the long term market is there!

Last edited by Rogue Trooper; 11-17-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Rogue Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:31 PM   #83
Razorback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick24 View Post
Yeah, but no one told about cancel Hind project. I believe they are much more further than Phantom with Hind but....
According to a part of interview you posted: They could work on Hind as only next helicopter, but if they are working on Phantom and Hornet, and posting info and pictures about them, I still wondering why they are so quiet about Hind. Every information is better than silence, while their others project are promoting.

But I would like to say I dont want to be offensive to BST (I am still excited about Hip), just simply dont understand it and there´s no answer to more and more questions.

I totally agree with you !
Phantom or Hornet is prio 1 and I think that the Hind project is not yet very advanced. Maybe it's that why it is NO news on it !
Which is quiet very frustrating...because everybody is asking the same question on the BELSIMTEK forum, and it's still no answer from their part...
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:47 PM   #84
AOG

I thought I read on another thread that their helicopter expert was on sick leave. That may explain the delay in the project.

AOG
AOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:42 AM   #85
Robert31178

All above have some good stuff to say.....and some really whacky stuff too lol....

Of course us die hard rotorheads love the products BST have been giving the community, and of course we will love the new helicopter for the icon it is and because it's not a jet....

But let's be real, the Phantom will not be a 10 hour infatuation type of affair, it's the most prolific fighter aircraft in aviation history. Belsimtek has done right by the jet crowd with their Korean pair and the F-5. There's no reason to expect anything less from them. It'll be a huge hit, everyone loves a Phantom.
Robert31178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:37 AM   #86
Maverick24

You know - I dont want to throw dust on Phantom lovers, I dont want to at all. They are same fans of their type like we are, but it seems they will have infos about making of on regular basis from begining and we have simply nothing. Nothing to look forward. Now I am just sad about fact that we will not have Hind till end 2017, but much more I am curious whats the deal. I really hope that someone from BST read this and try to do at least something about it
Maverick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 02:19 PM   #87
Razorback

Thumbs down

Hind project : With BST it's more than 24Hr of silence ! Lolllll
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9ecbe1cfe95f06e2783ac2c93ba5e41e053d08c8.png
Views:	131
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	172412  
Old 12-02-2017, 08:44 AM   #88
Razorback

Mmmmmmm The Hind is well announced in the last Wags' letter...

Our talented 3rd parties are also working hard on other great aircraft like the AV-8B Night Attack S/VTOL, F-14 Tomcat, FC-17, F-4E Phantom II, Mi-24P Hind, Bo-105, and others....

Let's watch and see over the next few months (weeks ??) ...
Old 12-03-2017, 11:59 AM   #89
Maverick24

I am still optimistic...maybe we are getting at least some pictures of Hind under christmas tree
Maverick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 05:35 PM   #90
Scrape

Lets say the next few months. We love this thing called DCS, but its a slow moving train.

Scrape is offline   Reply With Quote