I would luv to MAV a moving train

GazAce

Hey good Pilots,

I’m hoping that in future campaigns we can get to do some different tasks in our missions and diverse from the usual ground Targets. Wouldn’t it be great to take out an enemy’s airfield or a huge munitions dump or even a building where high value terrorists targets are meeting, yea I know there are a few but really not enough and I think imaginative and even curve ball missions are important because they keep the player engaged and interested. Like some of those missions from The Enemy Within and Stone Shield which were awesome cause they offered the Pilot something different from the norm. What about this.. you have to stop a train laden with weapons before it reaches its destination and including your Ramp Start your on the clock and time is ticking and that train is getting away, you gotta get up there, locate it and MAV that sucker soon! Anyway just a thought, anyone else have any ideas? I hope missions like that could come to fruition sometime. I reckon it would be fun. What you reckon BD, throw that in your next campaign? ;)

Cheers, peace out G :thumbup: :pilotfly:

Edited by GazAce

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

But then again, a train would be a ready-made target for the GAU, no? :)

Hmm, I'm going to have to try that in Normandy!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Ahh you see that’s my point! Why should Normandy get all the fun? :noexpression:

Hey but what about 7 Hydra M151 with HE Warheads rattled off in quick succession.. BOO YAA! :thumbup:

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉