P-51D Server Bulletins

Merlin-27

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Der_Fred,

You need to open the TRK file (winzip/winrar/7z etc..), extract the mission file, edit the mission file and look for - ["forcedOptions"] , in that section look for ["optionsView"], change to ["optionsView"] = "optview_all" , save the file and put it back into the trk file.

Thank you... Sire !!

:-)

Quick questions, what is the Team speak server, i can't find the guys and i am really wanting to join in?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yob, The TS server info is included in the mission brief when you connect up. I will send a PM with the info as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

Guys, let me know if you have some ideas on when we should try and schedule dogfight events. Is the weekend better for most? If we were to do anything during the week it would most likely have to be Wednesday for me or Friday. For those it would only be able to attend after around 4 or 5pm. (which is 9 or 10pm GMT)

Tell me hear your thoughts so we can get everyone flying!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It was fun flying with you, Yob.

For now I'd like to keep two distinct skins for red & blue that everyone has installed. Adjusting skins on the server can be tricky because with only one airframe it can create much confusion. Once we get a second fighter I will begin using more skins.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i have access to a teamspeak server if you guys are interested. Pm me.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the offers guys! Much appreciated. I went ahead and set up my own TS3 server to get us voice comms again. Feel free to use it whenever you fly on my server. Same rules apply, just keep it friendly.

Server address: 100.1.179.22:9987

Password: DoW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

I just noticed, our P-51D combat server has been running for 7 months as of today. Many good times and hopefully many more! If you haven't come by yet please check it out. No combat experience necessary.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just noticed, our P-51D combat server has been running for 7 months as of today. Many good times and hopefully many more! If you haven't come by yet please check it out. No combat experience necessary.

I make it by once in awhile...great server and thanks for running it for us.

Know that it is Appreciated. :thumbup:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I make it by once in awhile...great server and thanks for running it for us.

Know that it is Appreciated. :thumbup:

Glad to hear it! Always good to see you flying, man.

Upgrading server to 1.2.7...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That was great. I forgot how much fun the P-51 can be in multiplayer. Thank goodness the msffb2 works again in 1.027 so I can fly.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

It was great for you! Lol I felt like a target drone. Well done, sir. I was really spent from a long cold day at work...sorry for the early retreat.

Good to see you back at it! Hopefully, we can figure out those random failures. That was annoying.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

hi all, looking to get online with some other P51 pilots for missions, dogfights, free flights etc..... have not been online yet in DCS..

...wanted to get a bit of direction as to which server would be good..... oh and have teamspeak3...E.S.T...cheers....:thumbup:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals