P-51 or TF-51 Module?

whiteside

Hi guys, is the TF and the P the same as far as flight model and options?

W

i9-9900K 3.6(Running at 5.0 GHZ) 32GB Memory

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

VKB Gunfighter 2 extended/TM Pedals/TM Warthog throttles.

Not quite. Lack of armament, part of radio equipment and rear tank makes the TF- a couple of hundred of pounds lighter then the P- and this difference affects the flight model somewhat (approach and touchdown speeds for example).

Not sure what You mean by "options". The TF is unarmed, so its good for flying around only. It has a second seat behind the pilot, like many restored Mustangs do nowadays, but we cannot give our multiplayer buddy a ride. The P- can shoot, rocket and bomb stuff obviously, though one might argue if it's interesting enough while we don't have WWII map or units yet.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

though one might argue if it's interesting enough while we don't have WWII map or units yet.

Oh it's interesting enough and a joy to fly. If you like props and WWII Birds, the P51D is a must have. I have almost every module and the P51 gets lots of flight time.

Normandy is coming...you have a chance to get her up to speed and be ready.

Of course I am biased.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10